Seen 6:21PM

🥺

Fine.

Seen 6:23PM

Do something.

Seen 6:23PM

I do.

I rested my body on the seat I was sitting on right now.

It's such a long day. Should I play Fortnite Mobile while waiting for Chaewon?

*30 minutes later*

My first game just finished when someone suddenly knocks on the passenger's seat door. I looked at who it was and I saw a stinky radish mouthing 'open the door'. I pressed the unlock in the door locked control beside me. She opens the door and hop in.

"Gosh, you're so slow." She complained after closing the door.

I start the engine and look at her. I notice that she has not yet fastened her seatbelt. I sighed and did it for her.

"You should not forget this always." I said after buckling her seatbelt.

Our faces were so close, it's just 1 inch apart based on my calculation.

This scene is so familiar to me. This kind of scene also broke my heart.

I flick her forehead and move away.

"What will you do without me huh?" I said after seating properly.

I lowered the hand brake and changed the gear in D.

"Are you saying that I can't live without you?" She sounds annoyed.

I looked at her first before driving.

"Kind of." I teased.

"Ew." She said disgustedly.

"Ew." I mimicked.

I received a smack in my arm. I chuckled. We remain silent after that and it makes me uncomfortable. You know I'm a talkative duck so it's hard to remain silent for a long time.

"Where---"

"How---"

We both laugh since we both speak in unison.

"Okay, old duck first." She said.

I glance at her.

"So, how was your interview?" I asked.

"It's fine. As usual it's about me."

I nodded in her answer.

"Where will we go? You don't have any plans?" It's her turn to ask now.

"I do have plans."

"Yah!" She hit my arm this time.

"Didn't I tell you to put your plans and schedules first?!"

Here she goes again, a mad stinky radish.

"Why? Is it bad to include you in my plans?"

I took a fast glance at her and in that fast glance, I saw how she looked away and looked at the window.

"I know that when it comes to my personal life, to my life, you always get mad when I do something stupid. I'm aware of that, Chaewon."

"..."