𝗜𝗜. worlds greatest archer

Start from the beginning

"Dad, jump on the car," Kimberly told him. "What, why?" he questioned. "Just do it!"

Clint does as told, jumping on the roof of the car just in time as Kimberly shot one of her electrical trick arrows which with the help of the puddles below, electrocuted the leftover Tracksuits. "See, easy peasy," Kimberly smirked. "Just, jump off the side of the car, don't jump off the front," she told as she watched the men still shaking on the ground.

Clint jumped of the car, instantly pushing his arm through the broken window and pulling the fake Ronin out. Kimberly could see Clint obviously struggling to pull the vigilante into the dark alleyway, and found herself smirking before jumping off the roof, plunging her dagger into the brick so she could slide down the wall elegantly, the building wasn't too high so she didn't have to worry about injuries.

Kimberly then grabbed the vigilante's shoulders and roughly pushed them against the wall, turning them around to face her before pulling off the mask.

"Come on!" Clint huffed frustratedly at the face shown under the mask. A girl, a girl who looked roughly the same age as Kimberly, this was not what he was expecting.

The girl gasped at the sight in front of her. "You're... You're Hawkeye!" She said in awe. "And... And you're Shadow! You helped the Avengers fight, Thanos."

"Who the hell are you?" Kimberly questioned, placing her dagger against her throat. "Kim," Clint says, shaking his head, signalling her to remove the blade.

"I'm Kate Bishop," the girl replied, trying to keep her breathing under control. She didn't want to show she was scared, but when a very attractive girl was holding a dagger to her throat, she had the right to be nervous.

"Jesus," Kimberly mumbled, pulling the dagger back and putting it back in her belt.

"You're a kid." Clint stated, "My god. How did you get this suit?"

"I-" Kate began, Kimberly noticed her breathing becoming more rigid, and glanced over at her. "We've got to get her out of her, dad," Kimberly said, realising the girl was one more minor inconvenience to having a full panic attack. "It's not safe."

"Do you live near here?" Clint questioned.

"Yeah. I live just... Yeah. Okay."

Clint picked up her backpack and pushed it into her arms. "Here, take this. Are you okay?"

"I'm, okay... yeah."

"Good, then," said Kimberly. "'Cause we really do need to go," she said as she noticed the police sirens grow closer.

"I, uh, saw a dead body, back there," Kate said still in shock as Clint and Kimberly both ushered her away. "It was a first."

"SO, WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO FIGHT LIKE
that?" Clint questioned after a few minutes of walking, they had gotten away from the police easily enough.

"I, uh, started taking martial arts when I was five," Kate told.

"Wow," Clint replied sarcastically. "So, like, a year ago?"

A man walked past them and Kate turned to look at him, but before she could turn fully around Kimberly put her arm around her and faced her forward while Clint glanced back. "Are... Are you assessing threats? Is that what you're both doing?"

"Something like that," Clint mumbled.

"So, that's how you operate?" Kate questioned. "You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or weird?" Kimberly hummed in response which caused Kate to look over at her, now that they weren't in a dark alley, she could notice her dark brown eyes that had a small flake of light in them, her insanely sharp jawline, and God she needed to get her head out the gutter.

"Look, just so you know," Kate began. "I'm not some total noob, right?" she said. "Uhm. I was a little overwhelmed, but I really held my own with those douchebags, okay. We're right here," she finished as she pointed at what looked to be a pizza shop. "You know, um. Some people have actually called me the world's greatest archer."

"Yeah?" questioned Clint. "Are you one of those people?"

"Well," Kate stammered, not expecting that question. "One of them is. Yes."

"That's wonderful, yeah. Open the door."

"Yeah," Kate mumbled as she began playing around with her keys until she found the right one. As they walked into the building, Clint slammed his head against the door while signing.

Kimberly snorted, shaking her head before following after Kate.