Chapter 12 - For The First Time

Start from the beginning

"I'll pull that out and feed it to dogs, lizard.''

---

Sol blinked for the nth time trying to confirm what she's seeing right now.

Civil Law - 96.3
Constitutional Law - 95.1
Criminal Law - 98.2

She aced the exams and she got the highest score among all of them.

She can't celebrate, it was too unbelievable.

"Unnie, kwaenchana?" Ye Seul asked after she noticed Sol looking blankly at the paper.

"A-ah n-ne." Sol responded. Ye Seul looked at her paper and was shocked.

"Unnie." Ye Seul reacted as she covers her mouth. "You got the highest score!"

"Ne." Sol said as she looked so shocked.

"You should celebrate. Ani. We should celebrate."

"Ne."

"Are you listening?''

She looked at Ye Seul and there were tears jn her eyes. "Ye Seul-ah."

"I did it!'' She said as they jump in joy. "I did it Ye Seul. I can do it."

They hugged each other as they jump in circles.

"Call them. Let's eat somewhere."

They began calling their friends. Coincidentally, no one was available.

So the two of them went together. They ate at a restaurant nearby. The time went fast and they didn't even enjoy them since Ye Seul's father went to fetch her.

"Bye unnie!"

"Byeee!" Sol waved as she looked at the fading figure of the car.

She decided to go back to the school and it rains on her way.

"Aish. Are you celebrating with me? Or what happened was too impossible that the balance of nature was disturbed?'' She talks to the rain. "Kre. I won't run today and enjoy your celebratory rain. Kamsahamnida."

She enjoys the drizzling rain as she started to get wet. She hops cheerfully while people was panicking to keep themselves dry. She's humming to the sound of her favorite song as every step she take feels so light.

Jong Hoon was on his way to get the cab when he saw someone tripped. The person wasn't holding any umbrella so he went near to help. He get a good glimpse of who it was.

As he was getting near, a motorcycle was about to hit the person so he hurriedly ran as he throw whatever he's holding on the ground, his umbrella and bag, to save her.

"Kang Sol!" He shouted as he put all his power to that long jump.

Luckily, it didn't hit them.

The rain pour harder as both of them gets wet in it.

He was catching his breath as he checks her.

"Kwaenchana?" He asked worriedly.

Sol was shocked. Well who wouldn't?

She's lying down on the bush and Jong Hoon is on top of her looking so worried. He's catching his breath as she helps her to stand up.

He looks at her shoes and her shoelaces were untied so he bent down and tisd them up. Carefully and neatly.

Sol was frozen solid on her feet. Her mind went blank and she doesn't know what to do. Her heart was beating like crazy that it looks like it was about to go out of her ribs.

Jong Hoon finally stands up and went to his bag and umbrella. Sol just loomed at him as he gave the umbrella to her.

He fixed it on her hand so she can hold it tightly. He is subtly holding her hand. Strangely, he felt his heart beating like crazy.

He looked at her and she was looking at him. It was like she was waiting for him to say something.

For the first time, he can't read what's on her mind. For the first time, his heart begins to play a rhythm.

For the first time, he knew, he realized, he understood, that he's in love.

He looked at her lips upward to her eyes and turned.

He left her without saying anything.

---

So this will be the last update for today. I'll be updating tomorrow for YP, I hope I don't disappoint but I'm planning to update three chapters tomorrow and it may include a five-part story, I really hope I'll succeed LOL
Going back, yea. Finally, Jong Hoon realized!🎊✨