Chapter 7: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

I tried to fight the fear out of me but staring at them just made me start to sweat. It scared me to know that my ex husband is now going to torture me till I break. To know that both of my friends...family was actually going to do this.

I rolled my eyes actually fighting the fear out of my eyes. "You think that scares me David? I've been through worse." I said.

He walked over to the stuff, nodded his head to Carolina, than she left. He looked down at a knife, picked it up, and walked towards me. "You know how good I am with knives, don't you sweetheart?"

Sweetheart...that word started to kill me with memories flashing. I looked down, damn it. Don't look down thats number one. Too late.

I didn't answer I just clenched my hands into a fist. That's when he grabbed my face to face his helmet than put the knife on my cheek. "I want to see your face when I do this." He whispered in his sexual tone.

I squeezed my eyes shut now trying to get the memories way out. Why like this? Why use the good nice memories? Right trying to break me.

He slid the knife to my neck, than my chest, towards my arm, down to my hands. I opened my eyes actually calming down, but thats when he stabbed my hand and the knife went right through.

I screamed than bite my lip to make me stop. "Now tell me how to get Epsilon out!" He yelled.

I looked at my bloody hand than him and shook my head. "One thing at a time honey." He pulled it out than went to the other side stabbing it. I screamed in pain again.

"I will continue if you continue doing this Ana!" He screamed.

Tears went down my face. "I don't care, I won't break."

He sighed pulling it out than twirling the knife in his hand. "Anabeth please." He said calmly.

I could hear the sympathy in his voice. I don't know if he really enjoyed it but he probably does. Can't tell. "Washington. I. Will. Not. Say. Anything."

He didn't say anything but just stared at me. He sighed putting his head down, he put it back up, turned away, and left the room.

.............................................................
Present Day Outside of Integration

Wash walked out of the integration room, where Phoenix was. "She isn't going to budge." He mumbled looking at the window, looking at her.

Kimball shook her head. "She has to," she said than looked at me. "Carolina you have to break her."

I nodded at her. "I was already thinking that," I turned to Wash. "You are losing your touch." I opened the door.

Anabeth lift her head up, watching me walk up to her. "Oh Wash couldn't take it anymore?" she said watching me close the door.

I didn't say anything but just ignored her. "Ana, why are you with Charon Industries?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Why are you so interested in that?"

I glared at her, it sucks that she was in Project Freelancer because we were taught not to break. And of course..she isn't. "Please, I don't want to hurt you Ana."

Her fists curled up. "That. Isn't. My. Name!" she yelled at me.

I smiled. There, that's her breaking point. "Ana, please would you love to tell me why you joined and what they are doing?"

She just went quiet, just glared at me. "You know Carolina, after all these years I am surprised that you are not better than you used to be."

I punched her in the gut. "Ana! Stop! You need to snap out of it! You need to realise we are trying to save this planet from you guys!"

While I was telling her this she was coughing, after her last cough she looked up at me, listening to every single word.

That's when she chuckled. It wasn't like a funny laughter, it was creepy a bit. It kinda scared me. "You know Carolina, you're a really good actor." She said after chuckling.

I bite my lip trying not to choke her out until she turned white as a ghost. I turned away from her and looked at the knives and such on the tray. It won't break her, she can't at this moment.

I rolled my eyes, should I give up? Or should I keep trying till she bleeds out? I shook my head. "Ana please, when need her back." I whispered than walking out.

When I walked back in Wash looked right at me. "Really? Everything you could do was that?"

"Yes Wash I couldn't hurt her, she was..." I started to say.

"Yeah I know best friends, imagine having kids and a life her! Imagine every single fucking day making her laugh and seeing her beautiful smile! Imagine watching her go through the pain of losing her friends and her brother and sitting there doing nothing! Imagine that pain I had to feel not picking up the damn phone every time she called to see where I was! Imagine finding her covered in blood in YOUR house holding her telling her it's going to be ok and to stay with you!" His voice cracked. "Now imagine hurting her again, but this time torturing her to the point where it starts to hurt where your hurting her."

The room fell silent. Reds and Blues didn't have a snide remarks or some joke. Just silence. I could hear my heartbeat beating slow and calm.

Thinking about it did hurt. "I am sorry Wash...I didn't know..."

"It's fine I am over it." He mumbled.

Kimball coughed. "Um...I think we should take a break. I think tonight is getting to us."

Wash stood there a bit longer than left walking right past the Reds and Blues.

...............................................................

Hey guuuuys Ninja!!! I am sorry for not updating so much, been busy. Hope you guys enjoyed this!!! :)