𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

«05»

«05»

«ؘ ؘ »

❛𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓.❜

«ؘ ؘ »

«。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧∞✿*༄ؘ ✧»

❛𝐍𝐎𝐖, now, brother. Let's calm down." The blonde suggested with a nervous smile on his face.

"What's stopping me from beating your ass right now?"The psychic communicated through telepathy, cracking his knuckles.

Kusuke gave an awkward laugh. "Hurting me isn't gonna do anything!"

"It'll give me peace of mind."

The two were in some sort of lab, Kusuo didn't really know or care, though. He teleported to his brother the second after the puzzle pieces connected in his mind. He was talking to a girl from another dimension through an app- he didn't even think that was possible. The pinkette scowled as he watched Kusuke's nervous face. But of course, if anyone could do it, it could only be him.

"At least let me explain!" His older brother pleaded. Feeling a bit... merciful... Kusuo put his hands down, still giving the blonde a death stare. The older exhaled deeply.

"You're quite angry about this aren't you, brother..." He laughed. "I didn't think you'd be so upset about the cameras in your room!"

"What the hell is wrong with you."

. . .

"Ah, so you're here about Dimensai! I'm actually surprised you didn't figure it out sooner. Even the name is suspicious!" The older brother smiled brightly.

Kusuo stayed silent, eyeing his brother. He hated being around him, honestly. What a pain.

Kusuke started rambling excitedly. "So, do you like it? I did a lot of work on graphics! It was actually hard trying to fit in all the different features of other apps, sure, but-"

"No. I want you to delete it."

The blonde raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Ah... I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Fine." Kusuo deadpanned, making his way to his brothers' computer. "I'll just do it myself."

The older brother sighed. "Alright, but just so you know..." his carefree, nonchalant manner suddenly changed into a more malicious one. His eyes narrowed and an evil grin plastered on his face, his entire demeanor changing within an instant. (He probably got that from his mother.) "I programmed the app to spill a certain secret if you try disabling any of its features."

The psychic stopped in his tracks, looking back at his brother with narrowed eyes. Of course, he's threatening to reveal my powers to the world yet again. He thought to himself. Although, he could be bluffing, just like last time. But I'm not really willing to take that risk.

He fully turned to his brother, a defeated sigh threatening to leave his lips."Fine. Just tell me why you did this."

"It's just an experiment." He replied, his head tilted slightly. "It's not really a big deal, is it?"

"You're letting people from different dimensions talk to each other. Don't you know how dangerous it is?"

"Ah, little brother, you worry too much!" He put a hand on his siblings' shoulder with a smile. "You know what's more important, though?"

"What."

Kusuke gave a sly smile. "I finally did something you couldn't."

Kusuo rubbed his temples in distress. I knew this would be a waste of time.

"Don't you feel pathetic, little brother?" Kusuke laughed maniacally. "I'm finally better than you! I'm superior! I'm-"

He wouldn't even let the dumb blonde finish his speech before he teleported back home. He looked back at his phone, his eyes narrowed. What to do, now that he knows the girl is from another world? Did it really make a difference? If normal people knew of the existence of parallel universes and dimensions, they'd probably go crazy trying to find it, wouldn't they?

Either way, it'd end up ruining his peaceful life, causing more problems he'd have to fix, all because of his idiot brother.

What to do about the girl, though... he could ignore her, that would work. But, then again, it could be suspicious that he left the conversation at that. Plus it would be rude, especially since she did him the huge favor of finding Satou's account. He wouldn't want to be in debt to someone like her.

If all she wanted was friendship in return for that, he could do that. It wasn't like he had to talk to her in person. It wouldn't be as much of a nuisance as the other morons he dealt with...

Good grief... why do these things always happen to me...?