He only nodded his head. Then he moved his arms down and put his hands back on his keyboard.

"Tell me about it. What's all bothering you?!" I said hoping it would de stress him to talk about it.

"It's just I got this vlog I recorded with everyone in the US to upload, but god editing it down has been a bitch." He said trying his best to keep working on it.

"Hey look at me for a second." I said trying to get him to calm down.

He turned to me and I smiled at him. His face looked a little confused.

"Breathe Tom. You got this! Is there anything I can help with?!" I said trying to destress him the most I can.

"I hate to ask, but could you just spend the rest of the time on FaceTime with me? I wanna make sure I'm staying on track." He said now turned back to his computer.

"Yeah for sure!" I said saying on face time and getting on Twitter on my set up.

***

It ended up taking the the rest of the day for Tom to edit his vlog. I had to commend him. He worked so hard to make content and even after taking a bit of a vacation, there was no stopping him. His passion for content creation couldn't be matched in my eyes.

This man would spend tireless hours working on his vlogs and making sure they were perfect enough to post. When he would get done with one, he would move onto the next, planning on the concept for another vlog, then networking to reach more creators for content.

I knew I could never be anything like him when it came to the twitch channel I was starting. Even though I wouldn't  be as passionate about this as he was, I was going to enjoy it to my fullest extent. If I could play video games for a living and just enjoy it for myself that's all I needed. Also with my boyfriend and best friends supporting me and even if it's from the sidelines I was excited.

When Tom decided it was time to wrap it up with his work today he shut everything off and turned to me. I smiled at him also working on some stuff to make my stream look a bit nicer. Instead of saying anything he just kept looking. At this point I had my hair tied up and my blue light protection glasses on. When I finally noticed he was looking I raised my eyebrows in curiosity.

"You got a thing for staring, buddy!" I said laughing to myself a bit.

He nodded his head and said "Sorry you just look really cute all cozy with your glasses on."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I then said "You really should invest in some. You sit at that computer 24 hours a day almost. Wouldn't it make you upset if one day you couldn't see a gorgeous face like mine?!"

His eyes widened and then he grabbed his phone changing the screen to paused. I was confused and my brows quirked up.

"Ummm you good there?!" I said hoping it wasn't something urgent.

"I'm buying blue light glasses shhhhh." He said in a serious tone.

I burst out into laughter. I didn't know if he was being serious but based on all of the tapping he was doing on his phone, he was actually getting them.

"I was just joking Tom you don't have to get them hahah." I said laughing at his seriousness.

"Nope that's now a real concern I have. I must own these glasses." He said still on pause.

I rolled my eyes with a big smile on his face. When he came back off of pause he looked pleased with himself.

"So what you up too?" He said no having full attention on me.

I turned back to my computer and said "I'm just making fun things to make my stream look better for tomorrow."

"Wait you're streaming tomorrow!!! What is your twitch! I want to watch!" He said smiling brighter somehow.

"It's u/n now please don't say anything in chat. You can watch, but I want to see how far I can by my own. People finding out that famous streamer tommyinnit is my boyfriend probably would just get me a bunch of clout, but not long term fans." I said hoping that he would understand.

"Alright! I get where you're coming from. It was really fun to watch my channel grow slowly, but surely." He said leaning back in his chair.

"Thanks Tom. Now I do think that I'm going to go grab a bite to eat and then go to bed. I love you!" I said turned back to the phone and waving.

"Love you too short stack! See you tomorrow!!! Can't wait for the stream." He said waving back.

I then ended the call and leaned back into my chair. I didn't know what else to do with my stream set up so I left it how I wanted and walked downstairs. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching tv. I grabbed left overs out of the fridge, heated them up as I chatted with my parents. After I ate them, I then headed upstairs to fall asleep hoping that tomorrow's and the rest of my streams would go well.