| 19 | Quirks & Memes |

Start from the beginning

"Hmph!"

"Thank you for this." Midoriya yanked away one of his life support systems and connected it to Uraraka.

"..."

"Are we going to ignore that?"

"Is that even sanitary?"

"Can I get some of her blood, please?"

--

"Fourth place! Team Villains, come on up for your quirks!"

Once all the members were on stage, a binding light encased them before Mineta plucked his hairball and began hoping on it.

"Oh, I missed you my sweet quirk!"

"Ah, my eyes!"

"Finally! I thought I'll never feel this electrifying surge ever again!- ow!"

Jirou's ear jack slowly retreated to her ear. "Jirou?! Come on! Why was I the first person you decided to use your quirk on?"

"Thank the heavens my gift is back once again."

Midoriya smiled, activating 1℅ of OFA before stopping.

Soon a Dark Shadow began to form until a bird popped up. "Hey bitc- guys I'm back! Missed me?" Dark Shadow called out only to be tackled by the girls and to receive a thumbs up by Hawks.

"☆Alright! Make your way to the back as I call the Villains on stage!☆"

"☆Dabi, Toga, Twice, Shigaraki, Spinner, Compress, Muscular and... Stain?☆" The respective members walked up to the stage. Alisha once again snapped her fingers and a blinding light encased them.

"Woah, I never knew I wanted to feel this burning sensation more than now!" Dabi chuckled at the irony.

"Are you an M?" Toga asked curiously.

"What no!"

"You guys should try to not annoy me, I can kill you this time." Shigaraki declared.

"Yeah, yeah manchild. - Please don't I have a family!"

"We ARE your family." Spinner said as if it was the most obvious thing.

--

"☆Next is the UA staff! May... Nezu, Midnight, Power Loader, Aizawa-☆"

"Traitor!" Present Mic screamed.

"I expected Nemuri but you too Shota???"

"I- fair." Nemuri nodded with the cockatoo.

"Who else do you expect to keep the kids in line?"

"☆- Recovery Girl and Hound Dog.☆"

--

"Now there are students or members of U.A. who aren't the villain team that voted for the villains! Let's see who they are can you guess?!"

"They are...."

"Uraraka, Eri, Neijire, Mirio, and Amajiki!" The Hero Team faced the brunette with betrayed looks.

"Hey, I was thinking like a true gambler here. You should be impressed I was correct!"

"You betrayed us," Toru responded her voice shaking.

"Nope, all I did was an investment."

"Plus I asked Mom to vote for the Heroes while Dad and I voted for the Villains."

--

"Talking about parents, let's call out those who are listed."

"Uraraka-san's dad, Iida-kun's dad, and all the Villain Teams parents... That's all!"