ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8🤍

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 10𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

I was laying on my stomach in bed. I was getting just a bit too invested with this show called Dynasty. Usually it's something Nicki would watch but I was bored so, oh well.

"Ow!" I yelled. I had felt a sting on my backside. I looked behind me at the little terror I happily call my girlfriend. Her short ass was smiling like an idiot.

"What the hell Onika?!"

"You gots a fat ass." She shrugged and slapped it again, making me hiss. "I know. Now leave it alone." I narrowed my eyes at her.

Crazy lil girl.

"But-" she pouted but I cut her off. "But nothing. Leave my ass alone."

"I let you touch mine. Can I just squeeze it?" She poked her bottom lip out and made her eyes look all big. Onika is so cute but what my tough self look like letting my girl grab on my ass? A bitch. I'd look like a bitch.

"No."

I turned on my back and went back on my phone. Nicki straddled my stomach and took the device out of my hand. "Beyyyyy, I want attentionnn." She whined. Onika grabbed my face with both of her hands and kissed my lips. I rested on of my hands on her hip and the other was wrapped around her neck. She moaned at my touch and slightly opened her mouth for me. My tongue slipped in an wrestled hers. She failed to beat my dominance, causing a low growl to escape my mouth. I pulled away, smirking at her still closed eyes and wet lips.

"That enough attention for you? Or does Daddy have to give you some more?" The hand I had around her neck moved up to caress her cheek. My thumb grazed her lips and her eyes opened. She whimpered and tried to move away from me. My grip on her tightened so she could stay where she was.

I had no idea why she always did this. She'd be a big ole' baby about something, I start kissing on her, and then she gets all hot and bothered and tries to get away from me. "You gon' stop that. Shit escalated because you started messin' with me. Now you tryna run? Don't play with me Onika."

I've been holding back from her for a long ass time. Not to mention we just became a couple. But, she keeps playing around, and I've been resisting the urge to actually fuck her shit up. Not to mention, she's a virgin. I have absolutely no problem with waiting until she's ready, but damn.

"I'm not. Let me go. Ion want your attention no more." I chuckled and flipped us over. "Beyoncé get your overgrown ass off me." She groaned. I held her arms above her head and began to kiss down her jaw and neck. "You say that now but when-"

"Be quiet and get off me. Don't you hear the baby monitor? Adore is up." She quickly got out of my hold and darted out of the room.

I went to the bathroom to handle myself before she came back.

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 10𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔🌳

Lauren, Jhené, and I sat down with the our babies while they played with each other. Like any other time we hang out, we have something to say about our partners. Lauren and Rihanna made it official a week ago and have been nonstop skipping classes to see each other. Jhené and Sean have been together for a while now but they never have anything to say about it.

Then there's Bey and I. I'm still shy as hell when she starts getting all sweet and affectionate with me. I get all hot and my body wants one thing but my brain tells me to distance myself before I start something. It's weird but it makes some sort of sense... I think.