Chapter 7

Jessica Pov
I'm surprised Lisa didn't called Sooyoung a unnie.

Hey what did you do to Lisa?...... I asked her.

What do you mean?....... Sooyoung asked

She's not calling you unnie since you got back from dragging her...... I said to her.

I told her something...... Sooyoung answered.

You're such a weird idol ....... I said to her.

Morning guys!..... Taeyeon and Yuri shouted at the same time.

Yah! Lower your voice Lisa is sleeping...... I said to the both of them.

Just Lisa?....... Yuri asked and smirked so I looked away.

Call Jisoo, Minnie and Lisa....... I said to them.

You call Lisa...... Taeyeon said.

What's with this three?...... I asked in my mind.

Just call her already...... I said to them then they sat down.

You call her........ Yuri said.

Fine just wake Jisoo and Minnie up......I said and went upstairs.

Wait where's her room?...... I asked myself as I saw a lot of rooms then I saw a different one so I approached it and about to open it.

N-No don't open that...... I heard Lisa said plainly so I looked at her.

Oh uhm let's eat...... I said to her then Jisoo and Minnie appeared.

We will just follow unnie...... Jisoo said and I just nod at her but before I completely left I saw a tear escaped from Lisa's eyes.

Did you wake her up?...... Taeyeon asked.

She's already awake...... I answered and sat down.

After a few moments Minnie appeared.

Where's Jisoo and Lisa?........ Yuri asked her.

Uhm Jisoo unnie told me that I will just bring them their breakfast to Lisa's room ..... Minnie said and we just nod at her.

Lisa Pov
I went inside the room that Jessica almost opened.

Lisa can you tell me who owned this house...... Jisoo unnie said and I looked at her.

This isn't mine....... I said to her as I sat down and grabbed a frame.

Who owned this house?....... Jisoo unnie asked and I looked down.

It's my twin's brother house. His family once lived here...... I answered.

You have a brother?....... Jisoo unnie asked and I just nod at her.

Where is he?....... Jisoo unnie asked

The ship that they are in sank they found their body but it's too late..... I answered.

Lisa...... Jisoo unnie said as she lifted my head up.

I couldn't do anything that time unnie...... I said to her as I felt tears started  to escape from my eyes.

What do you mean?...... Jisoo unnie asked.

We're in a world tour that time I want to go back but the fans are waiting I couldn't just leave them hanging.......I said to her

Is that the reason why you became pale?...... Jisoo unnie asked and I just nod at her.

I'm here it's been years and you need to accept it...... Jisoo unnie said and wiped my tears.

But I'm not ready to let someone know unnie so please let's keep this a secret....... I said to her.

Hmm okay but you can't hide it forever...... Jisoo unnie said.

Hmm I know but not this time...... I said to her.

I understand let's eat to your room......Jisoo unnie said and I just nod at her then we went outside the room and I locked it.

Unnie here's the food I'll just join them to eat there...... Minnie said then she looked at me worriedly.

If Liam oppa is alive he won't like to see his princess crying because of him..... Minnie said and I smiled.

I know....... I said.

We will go out okay? So we can enjoy our vacation here...... Minnie said and I just nod at her then she left while me and Jisoo unnie went to my room