Chapter 4

No One Pov
Jisoo started chuckling when she saw Lisa blushed hardly because Jessica just placed her palm on her forehead.

My ghad Lisa you blushed just with her touch?...... Jisoo asked her.

Y-Yah!...... Jisoo shouted then Lisa looked at her and looked down that made Jisoo confused.

Hey what's wrong?....... Jisoo asked her.

I look like a creep when she's around...... Lisa answered and Minnie handed Jisoo the soup.

No you're not......Jisoo said to her.

Of course she's your ultimate crush but seriously Lisa just with a touch you will blush hard?....... Jisoo asked her and started to feed her the soup.

Unnie I don't even know if she's just my crush...... Lisa said.

Hmm just don't rush okay? And your uncle told us that our comeback will be announce later or it already got announced....... Jisoo said to her.

After Jisoo feed her she let Lisa take her medicine so she can be better tomorrow.

And it's trending........ Minnie said that made Lisa and Jisoo looked at her

What do you mean?....... Jisoo asked her then Minnie showed Jisoo her phone.

Oh CEO Yang already announced it Lisayah...... Jisoo said to her then she looked at Lisa who is already sleeping.

When we comeback for sure we will be busy...... Jisoo said.

Uhm so we will let Lisa sleep here?......Minnie asked her.

I will just wake up early so I can check her up......Jisoo said to her.

Oh okay night unnie ...... Minnie said then she went to her room.

Night Lisa ..... Jisoo said and kissed her forehead then she went to her room.

Little did they know Yuri,Taeyeon and Sooyoung heard their conversation.

Oh that's unexpected....... Yuri said and smiled.

Finally Lisa will call me Sooyoung because if she won't I will tell Jessica about this...... Sooyoung said then Yuri and Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief.

Seriously?....... Taeyeon asked her.

Are you planning to blackmail Lisa?......Yuri asked her.

No I will just oh just forget it let's go back to our room...... Sooyoung said then she left.

What a lucky...... Yuri said.

A million people is lining for Lisa and here's Jessica just cut the line......Taeyeon said and the both of them chuckled.

Lucky...... Taeyeon and Yuri said at the same time.

Jinks...... The both of them said at the same time then they chuckled.

Wait should we tell Jessica about this or to our friends?....... Taeyeon asked her then Yuri looked at Lisa.

Not this time I think let just Jessica fall for the royal maknae deeply...... Yuri answered.

Yah! Care to share what you know.......Taeyeon said to her.

Well I just figured out when we arrived her I accidentally heard Jessica...... Yuri said.

Flashback
While Yuri and her friends are in Jessica's house Yuri wanted to play some video games so she decided to go to Jessica to ask her.

She's about to knock at her door when she heard Jessica spoke.

She's really a living doll...... Jessica said that made Yuri confused.

Living doll?...... Yuri asked as she placed her ear in the door.

Even they are in hiatus they are still trending....... Jessica said.

How I wish I can hug Lisa even though I don't have any chance or I have a low chance to her because I'm already a former member of Girls Generation.....Jessica said that made Yuri's mouth form to O.
End of Flashback

See..... Yuri said to her.

But what we just heard that isn't true..... Taeyeon said to her.

Yup but let just Jessica and Lisa figure it out...... Yuri said.

But it's complicated I know no one will stop Jessica if she will date her but to Lisa she's still an idol you know that...... Taeyeon said to her.

We're still not in that situation so let's just enjoy understand?..... Yuri said to her.

Okay let's go I'm also tired......Taeyeon said and Yuri just nod at her then they went back to their room.