Chapter 27: Moving in

Start from the beginning

Mickie: Its perfect!!! Just like the pictures they showed us!

Desmond: I'm honestly Bedazzled right now.

Mickie had a big smile as She heard the driver bringing their other luggages and belongings as Mickie and Desmond looked around the apartment.

Crowe was looking at the kitchen and the other rooms along with the laundry room as He saw Mickie going upstairs and opening the bedroom door, Desmond followed her inside as Mickie was impressed by everything.

She was shocked and impressed as Desmond Chuckled at her reaction as Mickie quickly went to check the window and looked at the beautiful view.

Mickie: Good gosh, It feels like a dream.

Desmond: Welcome to our new home now, Mickie.

He smiled at her as Mickie had a big smile and hugged Desmond tightly as Crowe couldn't help but smile bigger and hug her back.

The driver got all their luggages and belongings as Mickie told the driver to rest and that Desmond and her will do all the work.

Mickie changed into her casual clothing as Desmond was focused on the TV.

Desmond: Come on, Is Lucifer here yet?

Mickie: Ahem, Desmond.

Crowe turned and saw Mickie crossing her arms as Desmond gave a cheeky smile.

Mickie: No time to rest now, Desmond. We got alot of work to do!

Desmond: Ahh come on, Can we please sit for sometime?

Mickie nodded her head "No" as Desmond started giving puppy eyes to her which made Mickie smile but still nodded.

Mickie: Sorry Desmond, I wanna get this started.

Desmond: Dang, You resisted the puppy eyes???

Mickie giggled as Crowe rolled his eyes as Mickie gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Mickie: But I couldn't resist this.

She smiled and went upstairs as Desmond chuckled to himself himself followed Mickie upstairs.

Mickie: Now, This is going to be our first thing to do.

She showed a big box as Crowe gulped and his eyes were widen.

Desmond: Uhhhhh can we start with something small???

Mickie: Sorry, But this is going first.