Friends to Lovers to Married

In the year 1795, two kids from separate families are born within the same month. One was a demon girl who had a good life at the time and the other was a human boy who didn't. One day when they were six years of age, the boy and his family moved from Russia then he and the girl met. Despite him having a bad eye and an eyepatch to cover it up and her having her horns not able to be hidden yet, neither of them found the other scary. The two hit it off right away and the girl gave the boy one of her ribbons as a sign of their friendship. That was the first time the boy smiled in his life.

Throughout their young years, they became the best of friends. And while the girl became a 'nun-in-training', the boy became a notorious young criminal. Once they were eighteen, the two as young adults became each other's home as the girl took the boy under her care when he needed her. Once they turned twenty-six and the girl hit her aging limit, she and the boy made a pact to be together forever, giving him immortality in the process.

Throughout the ages, the two roamed the world together, searching for a new life for the both of them. Eventually, in the mid-1940s, they created a church to make their home and to help people get closer to God when the girl herself could not. The boy was still registered as a criminal and would kill anyone who desecrated the church and his friend. The girl's name is Sarvente and the boy's name is Ruvyzvat.

It was now the year 2000. The two have had feeling for each other for a long time now, but they didn't know what to do about it. However, Ruv decided it was time to stop dancing around it and confess his love to Sarv, but he was still nervous due to his fear of rejection. Little did he know, she felt the same way. Ruv walked up to Sarv in the cloister, "Oh, hello, Ruv. What's going on?", Sarv said, "Look, Sarv, I... I want to tell you something...", Ruv stated, "Oh, really? What is it?", Sarv asked.

Ruv took a deep breath and held Sarv's hands, causing her to blush. "Sarv, we've been together for decades. I cannot bare the thought of not being with you. You were my first friend ever, but I think we should be more.", Ruv started confessing, blushing himself, "What I'm trying to say is... I love you, Sarv. Much more than just a friend.", he continued, Sarv smiled feeling her heart soar, "I feel the same, Ruv... I love you, too...", she confessed, Ruv knew she wasn't lying. He smiled. The two embraced each other in a hug before kissing each other on the cheek simultaneously. It was another one of the best days of their never-ending lives.

It's been that way for a year when another idea came to Ruv's head. He even bought a certain something for when the time was right it. When the Masses ended and the rest of the nuns left, Sarv and Ruv walked up to each other, "Another successful day, we gained quite a few new members.", Sarv said cheerfully, "That we did.", Ruv responded as he was thinking about asking the question, Sarv noticed, "Darling, is something the matter?", she asked, "No, nothing is wrong. I just have an important question to ask you.", Ruv answered, deciding now was the right time and place, "I'm all ears.", Sarv replied.

Ruv got down on one knee, "We've been together for a year now and I think now's the right time to say this.", he said before pulling out the something which turned out to be an engagement ring, "Sarvente, will you marry me?", he finally asked, tears of joy threatening to spill from Sarv's eyes as she held her hands to her mouth, "Oh, my... Yes! Yes, I will, Ruvyzvat!", Sarv answered happily. Ruv smiled as he stood up and put the ring around Sarv's finger, the two of them holding each other's hands and kissing on the lips right before hugging.

A couple weeks later, they had a private wedding. Sarv was wearing a white strapless wedding dress with long matching gloves, a matching pearl necklace, and a matching veil, her silky pink hair cascading down her back. Ruv was wearing a black unbuttoned tuxedo with a dark grey bowtie and black shoes while still sporting the cloth eyepatch over his right eye, his fluffy purple-tinted hair neatened out for the occasion. It was only them and the minister in the garden behind the Parish. Soon, the two stated their vows and were officially married, the wedding rings on their fingers. Their honeymoon was nice and delightful as well.

Three years later, sometime in January, it was 9:00 and they were laying in their bed when suddenly one of them seemed 'restless', "Yes, dear?", Ruv said, "Um, honey, I know it seems out of the blue, but can we have one of our 'sessions' tonight?", Sarv asked a bit flirtatiously, smiling sweetly. Ruv grinned, he honestly has been looking forward to it all day. "But of course~...", he answered. Sarv got on all four as Ruv sat up, the two of them eyeing each other seductively before making out passionately. They both took a break to remove their night clothes and throw them onto the floor next to their bed before continuing. Eventually, the two of them were doing 'the act' for half the night. They wouldn't talk to anyone but themselves about it the next day. However, they were also gonna have a little surprise in store.