"Breakfast," she smiled softly. Deanna giggled, finding the small gesture extremely adorable.

"Thank you," Deanna tossed her backpack over her shoulder. "I'll be back after lunchtime, okay?" Carly nodded softly. Deanna bent down and placed a kiss on the younger girl's cheek. "See you soon," she smiled softly, waving as she slipped out the door. Once she was gone, Carly sighed and sat down on the couch.

"You like her a lot, huh?" Riri giggled. Carly looked up and nodded happily. "I'm glad," the older girl added, walking into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

The pair made breakfast together and Carly was about to wander back upstairs when she noticed something out of place in the living room, she quickly found Riri in the kitchen and tugged on her sleeve.

"Didi's painting," Carly pointed in the living room. Riri tilted her head in thought for a moment before realizing what Carly meant.

"She needs that for her class, doesn't she?"

Carly nodded. Riri grabbed her keys from the counter and motioned for Carly to go grab her painting. "Let's go pay her a visit, then," she smiled. Carly's face lit up and she eagerly followed Riri out of the apartment, painting in hand.

*******

Meanwhile, Deanna sat in class, cursing herself for forgetting her required project for the second time in two weeks. She knew she wouldn't hear the end of this. She laid her head down on her desk as her professor droned on and on about the difference between oil and acrylic paints. She had nearly fallen asleep when she heard the class fall silent. Lifting her head, she looked around to see what had caused her teacher to stop speaking.

"Uh, hi, I just needed to drop this off for Deanna."

Deanna looked over at the door when she heard Riri's voice. She sighed in relief when she saw the smaller girl holding her painting, silently thanking her.

"You can set it in the back of the classroom over there," her professor pointed behind him. Riri nodded and hurried over to place the painting in the back of the classroom. Deanna met her eyes and mouthed 'thank you,' Riri smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Didi?"

Everyone's heads turned back to the door, including Deanna. Carly recognized her and waved violently. The small girl glanced at Riri before slipping inside the classroom and running over to Deanna. The older girl's heart sped up and she felt everyone's eyes on her.

"Hi," Carly beamed, running over to the table where Deanna sat and smiling widely. Deanna bit her lip to hide her smile at how enthusiastic Carly appeared.

"Hey," Deanna said softly. Riri turned around and saw Carly, cursing herself for not making the girl wait in the car.

"Carly, c'mon," Riri hissed, motioning quickly for Carly to stop disrupting the class.

"Go," Deanna giggled and nodded towards Riri. Carly pouted but nodded slowly.

"Bye Didi," she mumbled, turning to leave but pausing for a moment. Carly turned back around, cupped Deanna's cheeks, and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

CARLY KISS HER IN FRONT OF HER ENTIRE CLASS!!!

Deanna's face grew bright red and she heard Carly giggling as she ran back over to Riri, who had just apologized to the teacher. Both girls were soon out of their sight and Deanna heard the whispers of her classmates.

Deanna bit the inside of her cheek in an attempt to hide a smile on her face. She looked down at her sketchbook as her teacher started his lecture once more, but the only thing she could focus on was the taste of Carly on her lips.