Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, Heckyl." I said.

We ducked, as Heckyl attacks Badussa.

"How dare you attack me!" Badussa said.

"I know, what it's like to lose an entire world. It's time you pay for your crime." Heckyl said.

"You're the one who'll pay!" Badussa said.

Heckyl attacks Badussa, and he went away.

"He escaped!" Heckyl said, and he went away.

"Badussa's gone." Shelby said.

We went over to the others. "Our friends." Shelby said. "They're solid stone." James said. "IT's all my fault." Shelby said. "We've got to get them out of here." Phillip said. "Agree." Me, and Leo said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. "Careful." James said. "Slow and steady." Leo said. Me, and Phillip placed down the last one.

"We must destroy Badussa's amulet, so we can turn our friends back to normal." Phillip said. "We have to find him." I said.

"But, how do we fight them, without turning to stone ourselves?" James asked. "That's the question." Leo said.

"We can destroy him with a Megazord. We'll be safe, in the cockpit." Phillip said. "But, you're friends' Zords will nowt work while they're stones." Keeper said.

"What about the Mosa-Brachio Charge Megazord?" Phillip asked. "Can't. My Brachio Chargers, are busted. I asked, Ms. Morgan to help fix it. But, now that she's turned to stone, we have no way of fixing it." I said.

"And our five Zords. None of them have cockpits." James said. "What do we do?" Leo asked.

"Very well. Than it is clear, what we must do." Keeper said, as he placed a geode on the table. "Zenowing told you, how he built the Zords. Now, you must create one." Keeper said.

"Me? No, only Zenowing can make a Zord. I mean, he told me the basics, but I only understood half of what he was saying. Besides, you wouldn't want my help, my brilliant idea to go to Sledge's ship, is why we're in this mess." Shelby said.

"Shelby, you're the only one with any dinosaur knowledge." Phillip said. I lightly hit Phillip, as I crossed my arms, and pouted.

"And Aaron." Phillip added, as he kiss my cheek, and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I continue what Phillip was going to say. "You making a Zord, might be the only way, to save our friends." I said. "But, what if I make another mistake?" Shelby asked.

"The biggest mistake of all, would be not to try." Keeper said. "Well, first we need a dinosaur." Shelby said. All of us went over to the dinosaurs samples.

We laughed a bit, at Shelby comments on the dinosaurs. "Spinosaurus. Strong, huge, meat-eater. It's perfect." Shelby said.

Shelby placed all of the ingredients in, and closed the geode. "Is that everything?" Phillip asked. "Almost, I need a spirit of a warrior." Shelby said.

"Keeper, I can't think of a warrior, beaver, and wiser than you. Would you infuse the geode, with your spirit?" Shelby asked. "It would be an honor." Keeper said.

Keeper, infused his spirit, with the geode, using his staff. "Is it working?" I asked. "I have no idea." Shelby said.

The geode sparks a bit. James covers Leo, from the sparks. The geode went to the floor, and melted into the ground.