Chapter Four: A Date with Danger

Start from the beginning

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now back at the base. "I can't believe the Black Ranger would do this to me!" Chase said. "But you are Black Ranger." Koda said. "Yeah." I said. "Well, that makes it even worse! She dumped me, for me!" Chase said. "It's terrible." Ivan said. "I went behind my own back, I stole her from right under my own nose. And why is she so gaga over him?" Chase said.

"Chase, where did you take her on your date?" Shelby asked. "Well, the skatepark, and it went so well. I did like fifty tricks for her, and nailed every single one." Chase said. "Did you ever asked, what she wanted to do?" Shelby asked. "Well, no." Chase said. "She clearly knows you liked skateboarding, do you have any idea what she's into?" Shelby asked.

"I, uh, was I, was I suppose to ask?" Chase said. All of us silently agreed. "Aw man, now she likes Black Ranger, I'm never gonna have a chance. Unless." Chase said. "Chase, what are you thinking?" I asked. "Well, I-I better be going." Chase said, as he stats to leave. "Chase, don't do anything stupid." Shelby said.

"I've already done one stupid thing, I'm not gonna be repeating myself." Chase said, as he got zapped again, and left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us except for Tyler, arrived where Chase is, and fired at the monsters.

"Chase, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ms. Morgan said, you were in trouble!" Shelby said.

"I'm fine, he's the one who's in trouble!" Chase said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Chase shouted. We held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" We shouted. We pressed on our Dino Chargers, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" We shouted. We spun it, and fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Power Rangers!" Chase shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" All of us shouted.

"You don't mess with us, and you don't mess with our friends!" Chase said.

"Dino Steel! Armor On!" We shouted, as we spun our Morpher across our arm, and our weapons appeared on our right arm.

Chase was fighting Wrench, while the rest of us fought Singe.

"Headache coming on, Singe?" Riley asked.

"Yes, but destroying you all is the cure!" Singe said.

"Come on, guys! Let's form the Triple Spike!" Chase said.

"En garde, flame fiend!" Ivan said.

"You don't mess with us!" I said.

Me, and Ivan continue fighting Singe, as the others form the Triple Spike.

"Weapons Combine! Triple Spike!" Koda shouted.

"Use it to block him!" Chase said.

"You pathetic pipsqueaks! Flame Flare!" Singe said, as he pushed us out of the way, and attack the others.

"Hold on guys! Ivan help!" Koda said.

"Never fear friends! Ptera Strike!" Ivan shouted, as he attacked Singe.

"Now to finish this!" Riley said.

"I gotta find a way to end this!" Singe said, as he disappears.

"Aw man, where did he go this time?" Riley said.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌