CHAPTER 45- Good luck

Start from the beginning

I find him smiling and shaking his head.

"Alright I'm sorry," he stepped forward and cupped my face.

"Your gonna need more than that," I push his hands away and try walking past him.

He caught hold of my wrist and twirled me around, I landed on his chest.

"Please don't do that again my head hurts," and now it actually hurts.

I'm already exhausted and I just woke up.

"I'm sorry, now since you have a cold and it is my fault I'll take the responsibility of nursing you back to health." he stated dramatically.

"Good luck," I pat his chest before pushing him off and actually able to walk to the washroom this time.

Getting in I sigh...let's get started with 24 hours of watching me be bipolar crazed women shall we?

...

I walk out the washroom and suddenly the room's temperature dropped.

How the heck did it get so cold?

I wrap my arms around myself and walk to the closet to find Arjun rummaging around in his drawer.

"What are you doing?" I ask walking to get my cloths.

"Trying to find my hoodie," he replied distracted.

"Where did go?" he muttered to himself.

"Probably the laundry." I reply taking out of his black hoodie and my grey pants.

His hoodies are the second warmest thing on this planet plus it smells like him so that's a plus too.

I go back to the washroom and change skipping shower.

Coming back out I find Arjun walking the still looking for his hoodie.

"Didn't find it yet?" I ask closing the door behind me and taking my phone out.

"No, I remember kee-" he stopped half way making me look up to find him shaking his head and smiling looking at the hoodie I was wearing.

Oh....

"Thank you?" I raise my brows and he just chuckled.

"At least it isn't lost," he said walking closer.

"True," I shrug smiling.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked touching my forehead.

"Hm, I'm gonna sleep for a while more, my head hurts," I point to the bed then look into his eyes.

"Give me a while I'll make you some soup," I nod in response.

"Take your time," he bent down and pecked my forehead and walked to the washroom.

Just as he was about to close the door, I yelled.

"I'm keeping this!" I say pointing at his hoodie I was wearing and lied on the bed before he could deny it.

"I can't do anything to stop you can I?" he raised his brows for which I shook my head and replied.

"Nope,"

 " Then its all yours...just like me," he winked and soon the door clicked close. 

I scoff at him before snuggle into the blanket take a huge sniff of his scent and soon sleep took over me.

...

"Angel, wake up come on," I slowly open my eyes and I'm immediately met with his black orbs shining brightly under the sun.