Meeting Hiro

*Hiro*
The last photo I took with Tadashi before his death popped on my computer screen. I was just looking through my files when I came across it. Tears stung through my eyes as I saw our smiling, laughing faces. I couldn't help it. I missed him too much. I couldn't bare the pain. Tadashi was not only my brother, but he was my best friend, my motivator and inspiration. In fact, he still is. I really wish he were still around. I trusted Professor Callaghan, but he literally killed him. Well not exactly but he tried to kill me!! And my friends too but let's discuss that another time.
"Hiro!" Called Aunt Cass from downstairs.
"Lunch!!! I made your favourite! I hope your'e ready to melt your face off because I am!!!!"
I sighed and turned off my computer.
"Coming , Aunt Cass"
I went down the stairs but decided to not eat anyway.
"I'm not hungry right now, maybe later." I said.
"Ok but be sure to eat something later on if you can," she called worriedly.
"I'm going to SFIT to bring Baymax, I'll be back in 15 minutes at the least,"
"But Hiro-"
"Bye Aunt Cass."
I rushed out the door quickly and into my brothers old lab. It was mine now. I looked at the hanger that held his old San Fransokyo Cap. I smiled when I saw it but also felt sad too. I slowly backed away, ready to take Baymax home, when I crashed into a table and fell down.
"Ouchhh" I yelled.
I heard a noise and then "Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I heard a call of distress. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain?"
Baymax stood in front of me, his balloon like body looking more like a gallon then ever.
"Zero, Baymax."
"I will scan you just to make sure."
"Don't scan me, we have to go."
"Scan complete. You seem okay, but you do have a minor skin inflammation on your ankle."
I signed and grabbed Baymax's hand to lead him home. As we walked out the hall, I heard a voice.
"Hiro?"
I turned around to see Gogo and Honey walking behind me.
"Hey guys,"
"Bringing Baymax home?"
"Yup," I continued walking slowly, until they said something.
"Meet us in your Lab at 10:00 tomorrow. Something happend. We think you might wanna help."
"Ok...bye"
I walked out the door with Baymax in hand and looks out the sky. It was a dull grey. Even though it was weeks ago, I still feel like Tadashi just died right now. But I need to focus on what he would want me to do. And that would be being strong, and doing what I think is right.
I finally reached the glass doors of the bakery we owned. Sitting there was a girl about my age, working on a 1000 piece puzzle. She seemed to do ok with it, but I still went up to her.
"Hi,"I said. She turned around frightened. She had glasses with big black frames and (H/C) hair.
"Hi," she replied.
"Sorry to scare you."
"No, no it's fine, really."
"So...why are you here after ours?"
"My mom is friends with the owner, and my mom went on a trip. So I'm staying with her until Mom comes back. Why are you here?"
"My aunt is the owner."
"Oh."
She kept on working for a while, when I watched her.
"Do you need help?" I asked.
"With what?"
"The puzzle."
"Oh um sure, if you wanna help me."
5 minutes later, the puzzle was put together. Aunt Cass walked into the bakery.
"Hiro! Your back! And I see you two have bonded!"
"Yah, aunt Cass" I say sarcastically.
"Anyways, I'll be back, I'm just gonna go grocery shopping. If you need anything, call me. Bye kids, have fun!" She rushed out the door.
"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.
"(Y/N)"the girl replied.
"That's a nice name," I said uncomfortably.
"Thanks."
~End of Story 1~
I know, a dumb ending but still. More action packed chapters ahead though. Dedicated to kaylarosebeauty1 for being awesome😆