What happened?

Kokichi opened his eyes.... how could he open his eyes? Hadn't his plan worked? He was in his dorm room. Was it all a dream?

He listened for the sounds he's grown accustomed to. Yelling, laughter, crying, the raw emotions of his.... acquaintances. Friends isn't quite the right word, is it? He'd die for all of them. Ok, most of them. Some of them. But he'd die for the group as a whole.

But as he listened, he was met with only silence. Because outside his door, his classmates were all dead or gone and left. He didn't know it yet, but his plan had worked. Yes, he had saved everyone. But his plan wasn't the only one going as it should.

Let me start this over.

V3 had a... chaotic ending. I'm about to spoil it if you didn't know. But it actually ended a tad different than most people think.

Kokichi was dead. Kaito was lying.

Then Shuichi did the strangest thing. He lied too. They were about to crack the whole case open. Kaito killed kokichi to protect maki. But Shuichi lied.

"I won't lie for you anymore, kokichi." He said. And simple as that, the truth changed. No one really knew.

This is where the broadcasted version differed from the Truth. The true ending went like this.

Kaito didn't leave the exisal. Because he couldn't. Kokichi saw this outcome coming and set a timer on the hatch. It wouldn't open for another 2 hours. Unless Monokuma opened it. But for the audience,  he couldn't do that. So Kaito couldn't save the situation. And the harder he tried, the more like a lie it seemed.

He turned off the voice changer.

"No, it's me! It's Kaito, please, I can'trisk you guys dying. I killed kokichi. Maki roll, Shuichi, you gotta believe me!" He begged. Maki burst into tears and hearing his voice. They all thought he was lying.

And so everyone quite literally blamed the victim. They voted out Kokichi Ouma. The Ultimate Supreme Leader. Monokuma pried open the exisal. Just to reveal Kaito inside.

Monokuma tried to execute the entire class but K1B0 was the one to step up against it. And strangely enough, Monokuma arranged his own execution. Then, right before his death, the traitor revealed themself.

Tsumugi. They couldn't say they really saw that coming. At all. As of 2 hours ago, they thought it was kokichi.

She gleefully prepared an execution for herself too. She held Monokuma as a metal claw dragged them away.

After a gruesome execution much like junkos, but mimicking all executions and deaths of all 3 main games, tsumugi was finally killed.

But kokichi didn't know that.

All he knew was he was somehow alive when he shouldn't be.

He wandered the empty school grounds, alone, with no sign of anyone. He could only assume they all left, or died. He knew nothing of what happened since that day.

So when a certain blue haired cosplayer showed up out of the blue he didn't know she couldn't be trusted. But he was about to.

I'll update soon. But there's no set update schedule.