25(1). [EXTRA] Confession

Start from the beginning

Yu Yan: "..."

Mu Yungui turned his head and told the coachman to set off. Yu Yan shrank on the small, soft couch, covered with a fleece blanket, and understood everything clearly.

"I just realized that you are different from before." Yu Yan said.

Mu Yungui: "How am I different?"

"Being ruder to me day by day." Yu Yan grabbed the blanket and whispered, "You used to always listen to me."

Mu Yungui was helpless. He half kneeled in front of Yu Yan, "How did this official upset Your Majesty?"

Yu Yan: "You haven't made me pastries for a few days."

"..." Mu Yungui explained patiently, "Physician Feng said that Your Majesty can't eat too many sweets, it's not good for the fetus. Only three days have passed since the last time."

Yu Yan knew that he was in the wrong, so he turned his head and didn't speak.

Mu Yungui did not move, quietly kneeling on the spot to look at him.

Yu Yan asked, "Why are you still kneeling?"

"This official angered Your Majesty, so naturally dared not get up." Mu Yungui was grave and solemn, his every action loyal and devoted.

Yu Yan could tell at a glance that he was acting.

Before, he was dazzled by this person's beauty, hence felt he was a blockhead that did not understand love.

But now he knew. What blockhead? After slicing it open, his heart was totally black.

He would never be deceived now.

Yu Yan snorted, wrapped the blanket tightly around him and did not speak.

Mu Yungui still did not move, his eyes drooped slightly, and at this angle, Yu Yan could clearly see those slender and curly eyelashes.

He knelt on the spot without moving, almost as if Yu Yan kept silent, he would continue kneeling until the end of life.

The two stood in a silent stalemate for a moment.

Yu Yan compromised. "Okay, I know. I won't eat pastries and won't get angry. Alright?"

Mu Yungui could not hold back: "...Pff."

He fell for it. Again.

Yu Yan was so angry and annoyed, that he turned to his side and pulled the blanket up to cover half of his face.

The exposed ears were slightly red.

There was a moment of silence in the carriage. Then someone hugged Yu Yan from behind.

Autumn had just started and the weather was not cold. Yu Yan leaned against that embrace, and the warmth passed onto his body.

Mu Yungui whispered, lips almost touching his ear, "This subordinate is wrong. Master, don't be angry."

The voice was low and soft.

Yu Yan couldn't stand these words at all.

Can't blame this person for always squeezing himself. It was obvious he easily relented.

Not promising at all.

Yu Yan thought angrily.

The carriage was bumping while it was moving, but Yu Yan realized that there were no familiar noises of the marketplace outside the carriage. He lifted the carriage curtain to take a look outside. The carriage was already on the mountain road.