The car beeps as he unlocks the door, climbing inside. I rip open the passenger door, slamming it shut.

"We were having a decent time," I finally say. "But you got butt hurt and started raging." Harry races out of the parking lot, cutting a person off as he does. They honk loudly but Harry replies by revving the car making his tires spray rain water on them.

"If you haven't said anything it would have been fine," Harry seethes, his knuckles white around the steering wheel.

"All I did was answer your question," I barked. Harry roughly jerks the wheel, the tires screeching against the wet pavement. We enter on the rocky road towards Fairview, and I'm suddenly happy I'll be far away from Harry. The car roars as he presses the gas. Even though I don't mind that he was going well over the normal speed limit I knew I was supposed to.

"You should have ignored me," he mutters. Rain lands against the wind shields. It's slow drops, almost soothing.

"So you admit it? You're the problem," I scoff. Once we're over the steep hill I can see the lights of Fairview. Harry goes rigid beside me, his knuckles no longer white around the wheel.

"We're here," Harry mumbles, coming to a screeching stop. He's already out of the car and walking inside when I realize where we are. God, he was driving that fast.

***

When I closed my room door, my phone blared in my pocket. I was quickly taking it out and looking at the text from my dad.

Be back here on the 23rd.

22 days? Here? I was surprised that he wanted me gone for so many days. Although, I was glad for the amount of time. Even though I had an actual good amount of details for him that I could actually tell him the truth about I could gather more that would be simple lies. How Harry works and such.

Even after what happened between me and Harry I found myself being happy I had more time to spend with him. But, if my dad wanted me out here for so long that could very possibly mean he doesn't plan to send me back out.

I slipped off my blue crew neck that was slightly damp from the rain. I hated the rain, but I was glad it wasn't snowing. At least it wasn't yet. Although, I did appreciate that we got little to no snow in our area.

The sound of the door opening behind me breaks me from my thoughts. I quickly turn around to find Harry smiling sheepishly with a red face. I narrowed my eyes, finding myself annoyed all over again. If he thought I was going to let him slide so easily, he was insane.

"What is it," I grumbled in question. I sat on my bed before throwing the blankets over my shoulder. Harry doesn't answer, but shuts the door quietly behind him. I follow him with my eyes as he walks and stops in front of me. He was so close that if my leg twitches I would touch him. I felt myself leaning back on my own.

"I need you," he mutters. He runs his hand roughly through his hair. The locks fall peacefully into place against his face.

"What do you mean," I asked. I pushed myself further onto the bed. Harry's face twisted into his usual thinking face. He was silent for quite a bit, obviously thinking about whatever was bothering him carefully.

"Can I show you," he asked, stepping closer until his knees knocked against the bed. A sudden lump formed in my throat.

"It depends," I swallowed. Harry sighed loudly. His head dipped low, his hair falling around his face as he looked down at me. I felt trapped on my bed, as I attempted to lean further back but I ended up just collapsing onto my back. Warmth flushed across my face.