Shacking her hand " Don't do that it's fine! Just don't daydream in duty again!" " But I have made a mistake," She said lifting her head and down to the floor again. " Noooo it's okay really you can get to the next patient so don't worry" she reassured the pleading nurse who looked up hesitantly.

A bright light in the back of the girl making her light hair shine brighter, having a closed-eyed smile, her soft skin highlighting, and oh my god is that halo?! " I thank you with all my heart Amaterasu-sama for forgiving me! I will take my leave" The nurse stood up bowing a finally left the room still shocked.

" Well, that was something... " Looking at the deck of cards she had. " Uno ... Means one and being one is being alone ...  Getting philosophy aren't we,....? " She froze, realization hit her. " What happened to the owner of this body? Aamodini right? What happened to that child? I inhabit her body ... Wait does that mean I killed her unintentionally ?!"

Oh noooo What if she is inside this body and trapped because of me?! Or she turned into a  vengeful spirit! I am so sorry Aamodini-chan I didn't mean to be in this body I just wanted to be in the afterlife! Please if you can hear I plead we can switch!

And what the hell am I doing in this body! I took over a body of a 5-year old and worse in the 1890s! " Aamodini-chan.." Did they creat toiletpaper yet? " Aamodini-chan...!" Wait do they not have manga here? " Aa-" I NEVER FINISHED KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE?! "Aamodini..."  I was at the 2nd year arc... " Amaterasu, Aamodini why the hell are you ignoring your nii-san?"  Akira said veins popping out of his neck and face. She finally notice his present, smiling nervously " Akiranii-san, I didn't mean to ignore you!" He looked at her with a " Really?" expression. " REALLY!" she said as her soul prepared to leave her body.

"Don't ignore me next time " he puffed, " Sorry" she apologize he calmed down his eyes squinting as if they are gonna roll out. " It's so weird hearing your apologizes ." He commented, making her confused. " What do you mean?" she tilted her head. " You never apologize for this much I don't even think you know the word sorry at all." he lock his eyes with her, the small girl averted not daring to look at the cold menacing red diamond eyes. THAT'S IT!

" You know I have been wondering how are your eyes red? And how do they look like sparkling diamonds?" She asked, trying to look calm. " It runs in the family, Aamodini. "  It does? but that didn't answer my question but does that mean this body has red eyes too? Well, there is one way to find out, she thought. " Akiranii-san,  are these eyes are also red like yours?" She pointed. Sideways to the eyes. He looked at her in utter shock. " Don't tell me you forgot  your own face!" he yelled.

"You won't be mad if I say yes? " She asked in fear. " So let me get this straight the first thing you woke up you didn't ask for a mirror? " He asked with a smile but his smile didn't match with his eyes, currently sweating like a waterfall she answered with a quick " Yes".

" Well, there's one thing that didn't change." He smiled in relief. " And what is that, Akiranii-san?" She asked relaxing her body. Smiling brighter, he. the form he clasped his hand and simply answered. " That your still a  dumbass."

Her mouth drop-down, eyes wider than ever but she composed herself afterward since he is still a child so she should act more her age a 14 to 15-year-old...

" Takes one to know one am I right, Akiranii-san?" She grinned, " Listen here you little sh-" " But I do have red eyes too right?" she asked the question " Yeah, you have red eyes with light blond hair."  and he clarified with a piece of extra information.  I am albino? With red eyes? this seems too familiar... It's probably nothing!