0 Days Until The Party... : Michael Afton x Luna Emily

(A/N: Ha! I bet ya'll were wonder when the bite of 83' oneshot was coming around and well here you have it...
But before you ask....Yes this is the same as the oneshot called "Haunting Memories Of The Past". But instead the oneshot basically has some changes from the original oneshot that inspired it. Like it's the actual day instead of a nightmare from the past in Adult Michael's head which he relived in his dreams as a constant reoccurring nightmare. He gets it because of the guilt. But anyways that oneshot isn't even out yet I'm still working on it because it kinda has 2 parts in the same oneshot. tho one part is with the bite which is a nightmare and the part where Michael jolts awake from the nightmare all of a sudden as an adult I'm still working on so yeah)

~ Michael's POV ~

It was the day of the party not just any party the birthday party for the youngest Afton, my little brother Evan

We had decided to have his 7th birthday at dad's work aka Fredbear's Family Diner.

Honestly I don't know why we decided to have the crybaby's fucking birthday at the one place he absolutely hated. I knew he was deathly afraid of the animatronics so he'd just cry the whole fucking time.

As I expected Evan did just that all the way there in the car and I was stuck in the fucking car with that crybaby as well as my friends since I was just barely old enough to drive so I decided to meet dad there instead which was a horrible decision. I regret it entirely since my friends were annoying me just as much as Evan was

However Evan's crying was the thing that was annoying the fuck out of me the most and because of it I was now in a worse mood than I already was.

I honestly wanted to kill that fucking crybaby just to shut him the fuck up. Little did I know that on this day I did accidentally do just that but not because I wanted to.

Anyways as I was driving Evan's crying as well as my friends were really starting to get to me. Honestly they were all starting to give me a huge fucking headache especially Evan's nonstop crying. So because of that I just end up snapping at all of them because of how short tempered I was and how I now felt a little sick so I was even more impatient and short tempered than I was before.