Her flames threateningly flared in response as her posture tensed. 'Are they an assassin or mafioso?!'

Quickly turning around, she was face to face with a male who had his dark blue hair tied up and heterochromatic eyes that stood out, one being blue while the other was red with a kanji number for six in his eye. A trident was in his hand and Tomoe immediately knew who he was.

Rokudo Mukuro, the future half-mist guardian of Vongola. A strong mist user who could even surpass an Arcobaleno and escape the feared Vindice.

He was someone who hated the mafia and did not care to use people as tools or kill. Additionally, he was the antagonist for the arc currently happening, the one causing all of the attacks in order to lead out Tsuna and possess his body to destroy the entire mafia.

'W-What?! Why is he here?! I thought he would send one of his partners to fight me like the others! I can beat him, however it will be a bit tricky, especially since he is more experienced than me and will go for the kill if needed... Besides, I can't put my family at risk if we fight here and now.'

It was silent, the two observing and assessing each other until he spoke. "Kufufu. It seems unlike the others you have your flames well trained and under good control. I guess there was a good reason why you were tied for the number one spot with that skylark." He cocked his head to the side. "Tell me, are you part of the mafia?"

"No," Tomoe replied quickly and firmly. "I don't desire to be tied to that world." She glared slightly, moving her arm slightly to prepare her flames in case he began to attack. "What brings you here during the night? Uninvited guests are quite unexpected."

Mukuro raised a brow, smirking in amusement. "Kufufufu. No need to be all tense, I'm only here for a chat." To prove his point, he made his trident disappear.

"A chat?" Tomoe mumbled. 'He didn't lie and his body language didn't change at all.' "Fine." She put her arm back down and straightened her posture, crossing her arms. "Let's talk then."

"Kufufufu, wonderful." He did a dramatic bow. "I am Rokudo Mukuro, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kocho Tomoe."

"Are you stalking me or something? Or am I just that famous enough for you to know my name?" She blurted out (out of habit) instead of giving out a smart reply.

Mukuro's eyes widened in shock for a second before he let out a laugh. "Kufufufu!"

"H-Hey!" She blushed slightly at his laughter directed at her.

"N-Ngh!"

Hearing a noise, Tomoe immediately snapped her head towards Arashi who was furrowing his brows, realizing that Mukuro's laughing was waking him up.

Without wasting a second, she ran up to the male and moved her hands up to his face, clamping his mouth shut with her hands which one hundred percent surprised the teenager. "Shh!" She shushed him, whispering. "Be quiet or else you'll wake him up!"

Mukuro stood there in shock, but Tomoe didn't seem to notice because her gaze was on the tossing and turning boy. Soon, his moving around stopped as he seemed to feel comfortable and started to peacefully sleep again.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Tomoe turned her head back to only blink, realizing Mukuro's face was only a few inches away from hers (due to her going on her tippy toes to reach him) and that she had habitually covered his mouth like he wasn't an escaped murderer who could have killed her at any second as she was distracted with her brother.

'Shiiiiiiiiiiit. He's going to try and kill me now. RIP me, here lies a dead bitch.' Slowly, she removed her hands from his mouth. "Uh... sorry?" She took a few steps back. "Let's... Let's just talk outside."