Chapter 12: The Night Of The Expo

Start from the beginning

By Y/n's overthinking, this gave time to Boboiboy and found her at last.

"Y/N!"

Y/n looked behind her. She saw Boboiboy running towards her. The boy immediately hugged the girl and sighed in relief that he found her.

"What were you doing? You ran off like that"

"Oh I'm sorry I thought no one is interestes in going here so I decided to come alone"

"Geez you gave me a heart attack you know? What if you get lost?"

"Hey I am not a kid you know"

"Let's just go back" Boboiboy say pulling her gently but stopped when Y/n pulls him back. She wasn't looking at him. She's looking at the giant ferris wheel.

"Let's ride it, only then we can head back" Y/n says looking at Boboiboy. The boy don't have a choice and agreed. They both entered the ferry and starting to go up. While going up, they could see little by little, the sceneries of Planet Rimu Ru. It's more cyber liked than earth.

Y/n is admiring the scenery. But Boboiboy is admiring her.

*A/n: Yeah this is happening y'all*

"You seem to be calm even if the expo is tonight" Boboiboy started to talk and is now looking at the scenery too. Y/n looked at him. She don't know why he asked her that but she knows she have a reason.

Y/n smiled and sits down. "Back when I was still not known by your Tok Aba, back in my school I was always the one they put in contests. Quiz Bee, Talent Show, Pageant and sometimes Brain Contest. At first I was a bit shy but they continued getting me to some competitions so I get used to it. Like the expo that's coming it's also a contest about money so I can try being calm... And I'm pretty sure we can take Wishbot"

"How exactly are we going to take Wishbot? Tapops is broke" Boboiboy wondered making Y/n chuckle. She flicked Boboiboy's forehead as the boy touched it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Dumbass.. That's why we have Buildbot, he can build anything, we'll make him build fake money for us... Don't worry the money is going to be too hard to notice as fake... Ejo Jo's dumb like Adu Du" She says confidently. This made Boboiboy look at her in surprise. He never saw such confident girl like her. Yeah Yaya and Ying are both confident but they hesitate, Y/n? She doesn't hesitate. She's straightforward.

After the Ferris Wheel ride, they went back to the hotel. It already sunset by the time they got back. Y/n and Boboiboy went to go shower for the meantime and prepared themselves. Of course they have to look presentable.

As usual Fang and Gopal are the bodyguards. Yaya and Ying are the heirs and heiress. Boboiboy a multi-billionaire. But wait...

"Y/n? Are you done?" Yaya called out for the girl. Her door open revealing a girl in white dress, her h/c hair tied to a bun. A flower pin by the side of her ear protecting the bangs from falling to the front.

White glittering heels matched by her dress too.

"WOW" - Yaya
"SO PRETTY" -ying
"Am I in heaven?" - Fang and Gopal

These are their thoughts after seeing their friend. Boboiboy? Oh he is dead, he already see an angel infront of him.

"Okay let's go!" Yaya says and everyone nods.

They went to the expo. Everyone looking at them in awe. The goddesses and gods of royals have arrived. Y/n can't help but get shy by the stares of the other aliens.

They were all led to the auditorium. They sat together by the middle and wait till everyone gets to fill the auditorium. Y/n spotted a familiar woman. It's the woman she bumped into at the Amusement Park. She didn't expect her to be here.

Not long after, Ejo Jo went out the stage. Everyone clapped for his arrival including Boboiboy and his gang. They are not giving deals yet to Wishbot. They need to heat uo first.

"Welcome to the Ejo Jo's Enchanted Expo! We will be getting big DEALS! Big money! Big Cash! We have high nobles with us to fight for it! Why not? These refugees are worth MILLIONS! Let's start by.... The Armadillo's Shield!!!" Ejo Jo cheered. Everyone cheered tok as they started to give big deals.

"10 thousand"

"50 thousand"

"75 thousand"

"200 thousand"

"990 thousand"

"SOLD TO MR. POKO KO"

All the gang just watched every expo materials been bought by each rich aliens.

And the time had come. The ultimate battle. The best sell. The sphere of wishes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have now reached the climax of the expo! Going once, going twice, the value have a high price! Double the money, double the scores! Your wishes will come true three times more!" Ejo Jo says in a poem tone as everyone watches him. The gang was alerted by what he said.

They know it's it. They know it's the one they're waiting for.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, FIRED IT UP! WISHBOT!" Ejo Jo shouts as the whole auditorium yelled in joy. "DEALS HAVE BEGAN"

"20 thousand"

"70 thousand"

"80 thousand"

"100 thousand"

"300 thousand"

"350 thousand"

"Should we do something?" Gopal asks as he looks at the others. Y/n gave them a waiting sign.

"Just wait" she says. They all nod on what she said.

"500 thousand"

"1 million!!"

"Y/N WHAT NOW?" Boboiboy looked at the girl beside him. Y/n is still waiting staring at Wishbot.

"Y/n they are getting higher if we don't do something we can't take Wishbo-"

"Just wait! I'm waiting for the right timing!" Y/n says as she grips by her seat. They seem to notice her actions and decided to let her wait. But they knew they can't wait any longer.

"100 million!"

"150 million"

"300 million"

Just then Y/n spoted the woman raise it's hand. Everyone's attention gazed to the woman. She stood up, the spotlight is now on her.

"Seven hundred million"

Everyone was shocked by her offer. Even Boboiboy and his gang. Except Y/n. Ejo Jo's eyes brightened up once the spoken amount of cash have been said. Who wouldn't want that?

"Anyone else? Going once?" Ejo Jo started to speak.

"Y/n what now?" Yaya and Ying faced the girl and they stopped by her expression. It's cold.

"Going twice-"

"TEN BILLION"

Everyone in the auditorium stopped. The woman who offered 700 million stood still in her position. Boboiboy and his gang looked at Y/n, now standing as the spotlight was centered to her.

"E-Excuse me?" Ejo Jo who was shocked by the amount of money.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued...