3

Maxon pov

I'm so confused right now. I look back at Aspin and he also looks confused. I slowly turn three handle. Locked. I pull a key out and unlock the door. I slowly open the door. My eyes widen at the sight.

"Oh my god..."Aspin grumbles. Her eyes pop open.

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Claire pov

Mhmmm....

"Oh my god..."

My eyes pop open and I see Maxon and Aspin standing there. I hurry and stand up pulling my skirt back down.

But what seems like two strides Maxon is in front of me having my hands.

"Don't move..."he whispers. More like growls. His eyes filled with pure lust.

"Im sorry... I don't know what got in t-"

I'm cut off my his lips smashing into mine. I almost kiss back... Big I pull away. I can't.

"Max-"

"No you need this as much as we do." He says and give me a peck on my lips. I see Aspin walk behind me. Maxon starts to kiss me again.

"We will protect you..." Aspin whispers in my ear and gives me a long kiss on my neck. Causing me to moan against Maxon's lips.

"We will love you forever..."Aspin says and gives me another long kiss.

"Stay with us... Be with us... Please..."he whispers. Maxon stops kissing me. He looks at me waiting for a answer.

"T-this isn't right... I-i need to go. I-i don't care about the contact anymore. I need to leave." I say and run out of the house.

I hear them call after me but I ignore them and keep running.

Who would've known two men would put so much pressure on a girl.

I run in to the forest knowing that it will take me to the main road.

I wanted to let everything happen. But I couldn't. Not with two men. That's not right is it...
I look up from my thoughts and noticed that I have no idea where I am.

I just sit down and bring my knees to my chest. I rock back and forth.

Soon its dark. Really dark

.................

Aspin pov.

I'm freaking out. Where could she have gone. She just left. We checked literally everywhere.

"What about the woods?"Maxon asks.

Duh. Why didn't I think of that?

I hurry and run out in to the woods. Maxon and I split up to get the search done faster. Then I hear a sob. I immediately rub toward it.

I see her. Claire laying there in the forest floor.

"Found her!" I yell.

I look down at Claire. My beautiful Claire. Unconscious. I hurry and pick her up gently

Soon Maxon is by my side. We carry her inside and quickly change in to some pajamas. We lay her down and let her rest.

Tomarrow we are definitely talking. But for now she we ask need or sleep.