Thanks, I Guess

(I LOVE this song. Comment what vibes you think it gives.)

That was the last thing I remember before the world started to fade.

My head starts to hurt and my throat is sore. I slowly open my eyes and start the search for water. Everything is blurry. Thankfully being the oh so blessed daughter of Poseidon I can sense where water is.

"Do ya need a drink lil princess?" I hear a gruff voice.

I nod then wince and try to put my hands on my head only to realize that they are strained by ropes.

"Here ya go," he says approaching me, "Open your mouth. Sorry for binding your wrists. With all those bloody knights goin through these woods ya could never be too careful?"

He puts the cup to my lips and water pours into my mouth. I gulp down the liquid greedily until the cup is empty. "Thank you," I whisper, "What's your name?"

" My name's Osgar Mcclellandi. What's yours?"

" Mine's (Y/n) Jackson. Can you unbind my hands Osgar?"

"Sorry (Y/n), I can't unbind you until we know you won't turn us in" He explains.

"Turn you into who?" I ask.

"Camelot's tyrannical king"

"Oh. Wait, why would they be concerned about you?"

"We druids are hated by King Uther since he hates all magic." He says In sorrow.

"Ohh I need to get to Camelot. Hecate wants me to help someone to convince someone important to believe that all magic isn't evil. Can you help me get there?"

"I'll ask Ag;lain if I can release you. I believe you."

"Thank you" I say softly.

-Time Skip brought to you by the donkey version of Arthur-

After a while I hear commotion outside. Osgar comes in and exclaims, "The knights have found us, we must go. NOW!"

"Wait! if the knights find me here then they will think I'm one of them. I'm already bound if you slap me then they will think I was attacked and trust me more than if I was not. I will do my best to save the relationship between magical and not magical people, that I promise. Hurry, we don't have time." I theorized..

"Ok, Bear yourself this is gonna hurt. I apologize." He cautioned. I grunt as soon as his palm made contact with my face. He avoids hitting my eye to make it less painful.

"Go. I'll stall them" I say

He nods. " Thank you and good luck. May Hecate be with you and guide you." He whispers then runs away. I wait until I sense him and the others are far away to take action

"Help somebody help," I cry out, "IS ANYONE THERE! HELLO! PLEASE

IF YOU'RE OUT THERE HELP ME!"

I hear shuffling and hush voices. "HELLO!" A voice calls out. A man with blonde curly hair comes, "Hey, I'm Leon, we're gonna get cha outta here. Ok?" I look at him. He's good looking, fair skin, and buff. He has gray eyes filled with kindness and pity. The same kind of look Perce looks at me when I'm hurt or sad. He pulls out a knife and looks at me, "I won't hurt you, I just need to cut the rope off." I meekly nod, mesmerized by his kindness. He starts to cut off the rope. "Let's get you to Camelot. Would you like me to carry you?"

"Thank you." I say.

He smiles and nods. "It's the knight's duty, My Lady, to help those who need it."

"Of course." I reply smiling. He picks me up and we walk towards a group of knights with their horses. "Gentlemen come meet... um... sorry what's your name?" " Jackson, (Y/n) Jackson. It's a pleasure to meet you all." "Yes, once we get to Camelot we will let Gaius look at your wounds." "Who's Gaius?" I say softly. "The Court's medical doctor. Anyway these are my fellow knights"

I hope you like it, Please tell me if there is any error or if you want something added. Stay safe and spread love. Adiós Amigos y Amigas . :D