Episode 20: The Wicked Ariel Tag Battles!

Wakiya: Attention everyone! Since The Island of Demons is so far away and it'll get boring just waiting to arrive. We're going to be having some Tag Battles! 

Bell: Tag Battles? So we're going to be battling with someone on this Ship?

Wakiya: Precisely. Anyways, The First Tag Battle will be Ilya Mao and Pierce Atsushi Vs. Rashad Goodman and Bell Daikokuten!

Me: *Gasps* Seriously?! I can't work with her!

Ilya: Yeah. He'll just hold me back.

Me: Exactly, I... Wait what did you just say?!

Rashad (Thoughts): So I'm battling with The Demon King, Bell Daikokuten. I'll be able to adapt to his Blading Style and I'll crush Pierce. Sorry, Ilya. But I have to do what I have to do to win. 

Wakiya: There will be no change! You're going to battle right after I finish with the announcements. 

Me/Ilya: Tch...

Bell: Rashad, hopefully, you can keep up with The Demon King!

Rashad: Valkyrie will surpass Belial! Good luck keeping up with me.

Wakiya: Our Next Tag Battle will be Yuuki Katagiri and Basara Suiryu Vs. Valt Aoi and Ranzo Kiyama!

Basara: *Gasps* Valt's battling?!

Valt: *Grins* Looks like it!

Ranzo: My Amigo, Valt Aoi! We're going to blow Basara and Yuuki away with our Amazing Teamwork Skills!

Basara: Yuuki Katagiri, do you think you'll be able to keep up with Roar Bahamut?

Yuuki: Nah, I'll surpass Bahamut.

Basara: Tch...

Wakiya: Our Tag Battles are starting right now so let's get started--

Jingemon: Time!

All: *Gasps*

Bell: Gramps?

Jingemon: Wakiya, don't you think they should have time to practice? After all, they've all been battling quite a bit recently so they deserve some time to Rest and Practice.

Bell: C'mon, Gramps. We're in perfect condition. Bring it on, Wakiya!

Me: Speak for yourself.

(Ranzo and Basara would try Shooting their Beys in the stadium as their Beys pick up no momentum and both stop spinning instantly)

Ranzo: Seriously?! I guess we could use some practice.

Wakiya: I guess we could give them some time, Mr. Daikokuten. Alright, all of you have time to get ready for your battles! So put your practice and or resting to good use.

(Wakiya would walk away from the microphone as we all leave in different directions)

~In Basara's Dorm Room as Yuuki and Basara get ready to battle~

Basara: Valt and Ranzo can be Very Powerful at times. We'll need to be at our best if we're going to defeat them. So, Yuuki... We're going to battle!

Yuuki: If you really want to sure. I'll be the winner though.

Basara: Roar Bahamut won't hold anything back. We'll show you how Powerful we've become!

Yuuki: Alright then. First Battle!

Basara (Thoughts): Bahamut will shine and show how far we've gotten and how strong we are! 

(Basara puts Bahamut in High Mode as his eyes glow dangerously)