Mineta moved to class 1B?

Kirishima's POV (K for kirishima and B for Bakugou)

When we reached nezu's office I was told to wait outside with Bakugou. "Hey katsuki, you okay?"(K) "yeah, just a bit scared" (B). I understand why and I give him a hug and he hugs back.
I was then called by Aizawa to bring Katsuki in.
I bring him in, we sit on the chairs in front of nezu's desk. Everything was explained to him and he was angry at mineta. He called mineta to the office and makes him from 1A to 1B and moves Shinso into our class.
Me and Bakugou go back to my dorm and we play a few video games and watch a movie with the squad and since it was late we had a whole dorm sleepover. (Everyone still doesn't know Bakugou is trans, only Midoriya, Kirishima and the staff know)
When everyone was sleeping, Bakugou had taken off his binder and snuggled into my back so if anyone wakes up before us and takes a peep of us they won't notice Bakugou's chest.
Bakugou is really happy mineta can't do anything to him and he had a lot of fun with hanging out with the bakusquad and even having a sleepover with them.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. I kind of have writers block for this book but I will start continuing it.