"You can't fight a phoenix with fire. Please just calm down, I really don't want to fight." Landon added, but Kaleb suddenly opened his dragon wings, and he pushed one of his wings through Landon's abdomen. He fell to the ground immediately, with blood oozing from his belly. Landon's vision became blurry and his pain was agonizing, but he saw her. Hope came out of nowhere. Kaleb tried to burn her, but Hope blocked his fire with magic. Then she said some spell and with an icy blast she froze up Kaleb's throat and he was unable to breath fire. She ran to Kaleb with vampire speed, tearing through his ribcage with her bare hand, but Kaleb just smiled at him.

"You're a hybrid... while vampires would die without a heart, I guess this isn't the soft spot for a dragon." Hope said as she smirked back at Kaleb, pulling her bloody hand out of his chest, and with that movement she grabbed his head and twisted it off his neck. His body fell to the ground lifeless while his head remained in Hope's hands with his eyes still open, then she threw his head next to his body and rushed to Landon who was shaking on the ground.

"Shit! Are you okay?" Hope asked as she kneeled down beside Landon who tried to smile at her through his pain.

"Sure. It's just a scratch." He said and Hope looked at his wound and there was only worry on her face now. "That bad huh?" Landon tried to joke as Hope placed a hand on his wound to apply some pressure to it.

"It's not that..." She stopped and sighed loudly, then she grabbed her phone with her free hand and called someone, then when they wouldn't pick up, various curse words left her mouth. "Where the hell is Lizzie? You need her blood."

"It's fine, Hope. I'll come back, just let me die." Landon said quietly as he was shaking. He was freezing cold and the pain started to get unbearable. Hope wiped her bloody hand on her shirt, then grabbed Landon's head and laid him on her lap.

"It could take a while to die like this. You obviously can't go to a hospital... what if you die there..." Hope shook her head. "You need vampire blood, I can't watch you suffer like this." Hope kept stroking his curly hair and her worried expression didn't pass and Landon appreciated her so much. But to be fair, he didn't want to suffer either. He was bleeding out slowly and it was probably the worst pain he ever felt. Maybe he should ask Hope to kill him quickly... or... something popped in his mind. Something he was dreaming about this morning in the car.

"Maybe you could give me your blood." Landon suggested and Hope started laughing hysterically.

"Do you really have a death wish?"

"No, Hope. I don't think your blood is toxic to me. It was in Malivore's memories. You weren't the reason I melted. It was his doing. He just wanted to tear us apart. He wanted to get to me." Landon explained then he started to cough up blood. Everything hurt and it didn't seem to pass.

"That's not possible... is it?" Hope asked as she wiped the blood away from his chin. "We can't risk it, Landon."

"He's memories are so clear now. You are not toxic to me, Hope. I am positive about that." Landon said through his pain. Hope took a deep breath, then she nodded at Landon, and she bit her own wrist until she drew some blood. She placed her wrist to Landon's lips slowly, and Landon licked the warm coppery liquid from her hand. Only a few seconds later, Landon stopped bleeding and his wound closed up. Landon sat up, but Hope's worried expression didn't pass. "I'm okay." Landon said, first skeptically. He stared at his own hands, but it didn't melt. "I'm okay." He said it again with a smile and Hope finally let out a relieved breath, then she jumped into Landon's arms to hug him.

"I kill you if you melt." Hope said with a smile as she pulled away.

"What are we going to do about him?" Landon glanced at Kaleb's body and head.