14𖨆

you chuckle to yourself as you read the message Aizawa sent you. But your happy mood was ruined, when you look up and see Todoroki walking up to you.

You rolled your eyes at him, and put your phone away. The scarred boy stops in front of you.

"𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍."

He crosses his arms as he leans on the wall across from you.  'The fight? Oh Izuku's fight'

"𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝗍."
"𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇."

Todoroki 'hums' as he looks out at the arena.

"𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇."
"𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝖺𝖽𝖽."

You turned to look at him, your brows were furrowed, and your lips held a scowl.

"𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆?"

Todoroki looks at you, and let's out a chuckle.

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍."

You scoff at him, you couldn't believe him.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗂!"
"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄?!"

Todoroki says nothing he just continues to stare at you. If your being honest it was starting to make you uncomfortable. But you decide to continue pressing the situation.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗋."
"𝖶𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾? 𝖲𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅?!"

He pushes himself off of the wall, and stretches his arms out.

"𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽."
"𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾,𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖼𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾."

you don't know what happened to you, but something inside you snapped. Your emotions got the better of you, and with a blink of an eye.

You have Todoroki pinned to the wall with a vine wrapped around his throat, and another pointing at him.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽, 𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁!"
"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈."

The vines grip on his neck starts to grow tighter, as your anger grows larger. But you could careless about that, you wanted to put this fucker in his place.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍."
"𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒."
"𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝖽'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍."

He grabs ahold of your arm—you could feel your skin getting colder. His quirk could easily give you frost bite, but you didn't care.

Your vines kept their grip on him, while your eyes bore into his. You wanted him to remember this moment for the rest of his life.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒."
"𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌."

Your breathing was growing heavy, you didn't know how to react to the statement. But you kept your eyes locked with his.

You were extremely close to tightening the grip on his neck, but the sound of Yamada's loud commentary stoped you.

The next fight was starting soon. Todoroki vs Sero.

You slowly back up, yanking your arm out of his grip. You move the vine that was pointing at him, then the one around his neck. You do make sure the vine slaps him across the face before returning into the ground.

He grabs onto his neck, taking in deep breathes, as he looks at you. You however don't give him the time of day.

You turn away and start making your way to the stairs,but you stop. You turn to look back at him.

"𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋."
"𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍."

With that you make your leave—leaving Todoroki to stare at your back as you walked away.

yayyyyyyyyy!
happy new year fuckers🥳

yayyyyyyyyy!happy new year fuckers🥳