12𖨆

All you could do was stare at the boy in front of you. Your throat felt dry,and scratchy.

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌."
"𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾."
"𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌. 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾."

You take in a sharp breath. 'Why is he doing this?' You decide to put on a brave face—hopefully hiding the fact that you were scared.

You cross your arms,and pivot on one of your hips.

"𝖶𝗈𝗐 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌."

Todoroki let out a small chuckle and started moving closer to you. You were curious as to why he was getting so close, but nonetheless you stayed in your spot.

At this point Todoroki is right in front of you, his body was almost directly touching yours. But he kept a small space between you both.

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗂."
"𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍."
"𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍."

Todoroki places his hand on your shoulder. Your eyes look at it—it was rare for todoroki to touch people. As shocked as you were you didn't react, not wanting him to have anything to hold against you.

But what surprised you the most is when he placed his hand on your cheek. This caused a larger reaction.

"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄?!"
"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?!"

He didn't respond however, he just bent down so that his lips were right next to your ear. You start to grow a bit skittish, wanting to be out of his presence,but also wanting to know what he wanted.

"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍.."
"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒."

All you could really do was furrow your brows. You didn't really know how else to react.

"𝖣𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾."
"𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾?"

'Love?!' The nickname really caused you to give todoroki the reaction he was looking for. He lets out a soft laugh—the noise felt like it was vibrating your ear drum,as his mouth was so close.

He started to pull back,but before he did,he gave you a small kiss on the cheek. You were too stunned to speak.

Todoroki looks at your face and chuckles,while shaking his head.