A Passion Kindled by a Wish

I was a totally normal girl back then, just going through each day with my boundless happiness and my skills in hand.
My classmates usually call me gifted in tailoring costumes, and I had proven it time and time with them wanting me to make them some of it, usually my classmates that are also cosplayers.

But I still am not satisfied with this mode of living, and so I went towards the internet searching for the next best thing.
That fateful day, I found my calling, so to speak.

Two teenage girls, dressed in beautifully-made costumes, stood in front of a crowd to entertain them, their song and dance resonating with everyone.

When I'm watching, I feel their excitement, like I'm also there with them cheering and waving their glow sticks.
And when it ended, it made me want... more.

I glanced at the title of the video, and decided to learn more about them.
That started my obsessions towards school idols.

I wasn't content with just being able to watch them in videos, so I went deep into the topic of school idols, knowing the ins-and-outs that the community knows. I searched far and wide for the latest scoops, researched the most popular ones, and even took a Japanese Language class to learn their language and hopefully get into their country to experience it for myself.

It was a lengthy discussion, but with a promise to deliver results, I was given permission to enroll in Yuigaoka Girls High School, a prestigious school that just reopened its doors.
With my luggage in transit and my ticket in hand, I went on my journey towards the home of the school idols.

That selfish wish just to experience idols for myself became so much more, and it all started when someone with a beautiful voice passed by me, a song filled with passion heard by my ears and made me forget how to speak their native tongue.

I found out that she's also in the same school that I've enrolled in, and how she gave up her dream because of something in the past.
With a little push, she finally overcame it and became deep into idols like me.

And just like how I supported her, she paid it back, performing with me on a stage I usually just see as a bystander.
And her sheer charisma also brought in a good circle of friends for myself, together with a self-proclaimed Isopod, her childhood friend and the council president, who tried to stop us at first.

We bickered, we struggled, we grew with each other. We went through thick and thin in a short amount of time, but I won't exchange it for anything else.

Our passion brought us to the grand stage of every school idol, and in there we performed with all we got, but we still failed.

That day, our leader, the same timid singer from back then, said to us that she wanted to win the competition, a contrast to her past decision.
And that snowy day we promised, promised to win it for our dreams, to share these passions of ours to many.

...and maybe, I too, can be free from a life controlled by others, to finally be free like I wanted to be.

-------------------

And the 2nd part's up and done, it's kind of short though.

Anyways, as always will accept criticisms that are constructive! 

See you at the next part! Ciao!

- FutureRing