Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign

Start from the beginning

Desmond: It feels like old times being with you again.

Trish: Thats right, We haven't seen eachother that much every since Mickie was about to get married to that one guy. But now we get to spend more time together.

She gave a big smile as Crowe smiled at her as He had thought on his head.

( Thats right. . . I'm going to have to spend time with both of my girlfriend's )

Trish finished putting the food as She walked away, Boots got up and was gonna go to the bowl and eat but Desmond stood in front as He was talking to Trish.

Desmond: Where's your parents by the-

Suddenly Desmond turned and saw Boots moving fast until. . . .

The Dog punched Desmond as Crowe fell down as Boots jumped over him and ran towards his food as Desmond was holding his head and looked at Boots in shock

Desmond: What the?? Did a dog seriously punch me!?

Trish: Boots! Why did you punch my boyfriend???

The Dog stared at Trish while sticking his tongue before he focused to eat his food as Trish put her hands on her hips and looked at Desmond and couldn't help but laugh a little as Desmond stared at her.

Desmond: Not funny, Trish. . .

Trish: I'm surprised you didn't dodge it hahaha.

Desmond: It happened so fast! And I didn't even know Boots can punch. . . I have a feeling next time he's gonna kick.

Trish laughed and helped Desmond back to his feet as they went to the dining room and went to eat Taco salad together. They were both sitting and talking as Trish spoke.

Trish: Sooooo, Your still at Mickie's mansion?

Desmond: Yup, I'm gonna leave though very soon to live in an expensive apartment.

Trish: Oooooh that's really nice! I thought you were gonna stay with your parents?

Desmond: I'm twenty four years old, Trish. I can buy and stay in a apartment.

Trish: Hmmm You actually got a point, I'm thinking about moving out soon too.

Desmond: . . . . Where do you think you wanna go?

He said a little nervously, It will be odd if They both moved into the same Apartment with Desmond dating Mickie now.

Trish: I'm not sure yet, I thought about it yesterday but not too much.

Desmond: Oh I see then.

She giggled as Trish took a tissue and started cleaning Desmond's mouth as Crowe looked at her.

Desmond: Hey, Im not a baby you know?

Trish laughed and giggled as Desmond smiled and kissed her nose

Desmond: Your adoreble.

Trish: Hehe, Your even more adoreble. . . When will we move in together?

Desmond: Very soon, I promise.

Trish smiled and hugged him as She fixed her hair and broke the Hug, The Two continued eating as Trish was feeling full.

Trish: I'm soooo full.

Desmond: Ahh come on, It's only this much, Try finishing it.

Trish: I don't know if can. Eat your food atleast.

Desmond: I'm. . . Getting full too actually.

Trish: Hahaha, Its only this much though.

They both looked at eachother until Trish had an idea.

Trish: Okay, How about this? You feed me from my plate and I'll feed you from yours.

Desmond: Hahaha, If you say so.

She giggled as Desmond smiled as Both of them were feeding eachother.

They were eating until they burst into laughter as Desmond was starring at her

Desmond: Oh You really do anything to get lovey duvey.

Trish: Hehehe, Oh?

Desmond: I'm being honest here.

Trish: And What else I'm I good at?

Desmond: Being adoreble.

He smiled at her as Trish smirked and was looking at him.

Trish: And?

Desmond: And caring to be honest.

Trish: Hmmm And?

Desmond: And?. . . I don't know honestly, Thats only that much I can say.

He was confused as Trish continued smirking until She surprised Desmond with a kiss as She broke the kiss and smiled at him.

Trish: You forgot romantic.

Desmond: Oh your such a tease.

Trish: Along with that.

They both laughed as Trish hugged him while caressing his hair as Desmond smiled at her

Trish: I love you.

Desmond: I love you even more.

Trish: Can't wait to be Miss Crowe sooner then later.

She teased as Desmond chuckled and and hugged her as They laughed together before sharing a kiss together.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)