Staying at Agasa's

Your P.O.V

“Do I know you?” He asked. I shook my head quickly “Uh, my name is uhm… I…don’t remember…” He looks at me confused. “What do you mean?” I need to make up an excuse. AND QUICK! “Uh well you see…I don’t remember anything that happened before I got shunk.” He looks at me confused. “If we took the same pill then why would we get different effects?”

I shrugged, already getting used to lying even though I started like only 10 minutes ago. “I don’t know, I’m not a professor you know. Hey another question.” He nodded. “Yeah?” I looked embarrassed. “Anything I can wear? I mean when the clothes are literally drooping down my shoulders…” He looked away quickly after noticing that. “Oh uh I don’t really have any.” I nodded. “Do you have a sewing machine?” He looked back to me. “A what?” I sweat dropped. Guys these days…. “You know those machines that you sew things together?” I said with sarcasm in my voice.

“Shinichi why is it so noisy in here?” A feminine voice called out. “Uh, hi!” I waved my hand shyly towards the girl in front of me. She looked back at me and then Shinichi. “So Conan who’s that girl?” I looked at her “Uh, I actually already know his true identity…kind of because I’m in the same situation as him.” She looks at me as if she doesn’t trust me. “Uh I understand if you don’t want me here I’ll just go back to umh, my home?” She turned away from me. “Great. I’m glad you understand.” I faked a smile “N-No problem! Hope to s-see y-you a-ahhhchoo! See you!” I said running out the door before my vision was getting blurry. I heard some people yelling something until I blacked out.

Conan’s P.O.V

          “How could you do that?!? I get you don’t trust her! But just to tell her to leave like that? Haibara!” She simply turned to me with a serious looking at me “Well we can’t take the risk.” I looked to her angry. “How about the time you arrived? I gave you a chance even though I didn’t trust you!” She retorted back. “Well that’s because I showed a sign of weakness towards you!” I just turned around to go to the door “I’m going to find her.” I then heard a thud I’m pretty sure everyone in the house heard it. I ran towards the noise only to find that it was the girl, I went towards her and checked her temperature. “Haibara she’s burning hot! Get a wet towel!” She was in a daze before she nodded. “OK.” Then Agasa came in as well.

“What’s happening? Who’s that girl?” “Another victim.” He knew exactly what I meant. “I’ll take her to the guest room.” He carried her upstairs while I helped Haibara with the water.

Your P.O.V

I heard whispers. “What happened? Where am I?” I said in hoarse voice. “You’re here because you were shrunk. Then you fell down because you had a high fever remember?”  A guy said, I can’t make out the face my vision was blurry, I blinked a few times. Then I saw all their faces and I remembered. “Oh yeah…” Then the girl that disapproved of me staying came up to me. “I’m sorry for being so rude before. I just don’t trust people easily.” She told me. I nodded. “It’s fine! You don’t have to apologize…I’m used to it…” I said the last part softly, everyone in the room heard it, but didn’t dare to question it.

          Agsa stepped up to me. “Nice to meet you I’m Hiroshi Agasa, you can just call me Agasa.” I nodded. “I- I don’t really remember my name…” He looked at me confused. “Wait. That wasn’t a part of the side effects of the pill was it Haibara?” She shook her head. “Your hiding something.” I shook my head. Shinichi and Agasa seemed to let it go and left the room letting me rest. “Haibara, not to be rude, but can you leave the room? I’m tired.” She looked at me “You’re hiding something and I won’t leave until I find out what.” I looked to her. “Gee your stubborn. But if I tell you don’t tell anyone else okay?”

          I told her the entire story. Haibara was shocked. “That seems impossible they are both such complete opposites of the description you gave me!” I nodded. “If I told others they won’t believe me so I understand if you don’t trust me.” I said. “You didn’t let me finish….they don’t seem like that but then again everyone has a dark past.” I smiled at her. I made a new friend in less than a day.

          “Well get a good rest” she said before shutting the door and closing the lights. Maybe staying here won’t be so bad…

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Hey guys! So before I say anything else HOPE YOU ENJOYED! However….I won’t be updating in a long time. ‘Cuz right now I’m kinda sick I’m really supposed to rest, but I wanted to update this chapter first…and I have the State Wide coming up and a MOSL for Social Studies (My WORST subject) and not long later I have Italian test so I’m going to be REALLY BUSY! Hope you enjoyed, and please leave your comments and suggestions! BAI!

~Sick Saki *.*