She looks like her... (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

Kushida having seen Karuizawas thoughts looked at her with a fake smile noticeable to Ayanokouji sitting beside Kei. She then spoke out loud to her.

Kushida: "Thanks for the compliment!"

Karuizawa looked back at her with a gentle smile and responded in kind.

Kei: " You're welcome."

Kushida: "Hello there guys! My name is Kushida Kikyo. I want to make lots of new friends as I am the only person from my middle school to have entered in this school, I want to be friends with everyone! So please invite me out to any outings and please exchange contact information with me. It nice to meet you all!"

The boys were in cloud nine, their perverted thoughts were going haywire and those same thoughts were being projected on their faces.

The girls noticing this looked at them in disgust and contempt. However some girls didn't reprimand them because they deemed it normal for boys to think that way, they were basically admitting Kushida was really cute.

What the hell girls...

Damn, her introduction had the same vibe as Hirata kuns, it was flawless and got everyone in the room applauding her. The boys were ecstatic and were cheering her name.

Ugh... perverts.

The boys of class D looked down at their feet due to Karuizawas thoughts, they were happy when Ayanokouji was being called a creep but now that they heard what a cute girl such as Kei thought of them, they felt belittled.

Some of the girls in Keis friend group noticing what had happened to the boys snickered at them. Again their own existence felt belittled, but worse.

Yeah it's not nice huh.

After the class settled down the introductions went underway once again.

Hirata then asked the class who wanted to introduce themselves next.

Then a boy with brown hair stood up and introduced himself. His tone came out high pitched making him sound funny.

Ike: "Hello guys! My name is Ike Kanji and I am currently in the market for a new girlfriend, better if your a cutie or a beauty, not an ugly girly that will not me comfy."

The words 'oh dear god' were running through the minds of most students. The boys and girls of Class D who remembered the introduction felt second hand embarrassment from the pathetic defect.

The students from the other classes were laughing outright at the boy without caring about his feelings.

Ike: 'Did I really say that back then? '

Right now Ike wanted the earth to form a hole and swallow him whole. He felt ridiculed and embarrassed.

Shinohara Satsuki, the girl who had romantic feelings toward the boy was re-evaluating her feelings.

P looked at Ike in amusement, then to Hirata who was busy trying to hold his laughter. It seems the laughter of the students was contagious to the point it reached class D.

No one went to comfort Ike, not even Sudo who had a disagreement with him which split the boys in the class. Even though the boys in the class were still friends with each other it was really the two leaders sudo and Ikes problem that needed to be resolved for full unity to be achieved. Hirata knew this and that's why he didn't interfere, all they needed was to make up with each other