Chapter 1: Snowstorm pt. 2

Peter runs down the hallway and through the flight of stairs leading to the roof. He bursts through the roof exit and quickly changes from his winter attire to his suit, his Spider-Suit.
    "Ahhh cold coldcold cooooold." He says while he puts on the suit. He slaps on his web-shooters and leaps off the building and starts swinging to the Upper West Side. He swings with stride and power, carefully picking and choosing when to run off the walls of the city and when to launch himself through the skies. "I really... need to... get a warmer.... suit!" He says in between huffs and puffs while swinging through the cold skies of Manhattan.
    He looks down at his phone, seeing another report on the siege of Fisk Tower. It's a video from The Daily Bugle, and it shows a video of a woman named Betty Brant speaking on the siege. Peter hits play and listens while he swings.
    "It seems like Fisk is planning a quick getaway to evade the NYPD," she says, while slightly being hit with the strong wind and snow outside the tower. "Emergency evac has been called as there also looks to be a battle between Fisk's men and the NYP-" Peter turns it off and continues to swing. He swings a little faster and more focused, doing less tricks and just trying to get there as fast as he can. He finally reaches the street that the tower is on and drops to the street to gather information.
    "What's the current situation?" Spider-Man asks a man in a NYPD uniform.
    "Gah!" The man shrieks, surprised by Spider-Man's landing, he shakes it off and starts speaking firmly, "this is none of your concern Spider-Man, we have the situation handled, swing away."
    Spider-Man steps toward the officer a couple steps and very seriously says, "It's all of my concern. What's the current situation?" The officer looks at him and hesitantly responds. "We got him backed into a corner on the top of the building, none of our men can get to him cause they'll just be blown away," he points to the roof and continues, "it's gonna be pretty tight but we don't think he'll be able to make a-"

"Wait... do you hear that?"