.

Bucky,s pov

It's been 3weeks and 1 day since hydra forced me to do it to that woman to get her pregnant I feel so bad about doing it but they made me do it because they need me to have a son they made that very clear and if the child is a girl they said they would kill her in front of me so all I hope is that it's a boy but anyway the hole reason they need me to have a child is because they want to experiment on them and Mutate the child blood with a spider to make project
HYDRA SPIDER witch the thought of them hurting my child make me angry but I know there would be no way to stop them I may be strong but they practically made me how I am today they could easily beat me-I was snapped out my thoughts by a soldier walking towards my cell either to give me bread or water or give me a new mission.He opened the door and told me I had a mission to kill someone by the name of Ben smith so I got up and got ready for another freaking day of hell.

TIME SKIP 5 months later

I sat there on the cold dusty floor to day there going to tell me the gender of my child I'm praying that it's a boy so I won't have to see my baby die in front of me . But I'm happy because if it's a boy they have given me one wish and that is that me and my baby share a cell one so 1 can calm them down 2 so they don't have to deal with other stuff other than experiments.
I know they won't let me name my child but if they won't give them a name I will and if it is a boy then I might call them....Peter yea Peter barns I like that.

Then some one opened my cell it was the captain
With a numb face I looked at him
"We have news of the gender of HYDRA SPIDER it is in fact a boy so your luck"
I showed no emotion on my face but on the inside I was crying with joy "I love you Peter"I thought
Then the captain left me to my thoughts wow imma have a boy a baby boy and anyway I've always liked the thought of being a dad if I was living a normal life I wouldn't even care what gender they would be.

4 months later

Today is the day I will see my baby boy I'm so excited but I'm not aloud to show it but I also feel so bad because after my son is born they will kill that poor woman she didn't even want to be here be pregnant be killed I want to cry at the thought they won't even let her see the child her child my child our child all I hope is that she goes some we're special somewhere peaceful kind like ....
Then I heard a scream and I knew the lady was given birth my baby boy was coming I wanted to run and help since she sounded in so much pain but all I could do was sit down and listen till they stopped they 5min later ther was a blood curdling scream I now knew the mother of my child was...gone it hurt knowing an innocent life was gone.

1hour later
Soldiers came in holding something in a blanket then they Chucked it at me I was shocked and angry that they just threw my child at me but when I went to look at them they already left the I felt something dig its head in to my chest so I looked and it was my boy he was fast asleep so I leaned down and kissed his forehead "good night Peter my special baby boy,I promise if we ever escape I will protest you with every bone in my body"