25

It has been a couple of days, i would say 2. tomorrow is miss. mystic falls, so i'm with Caroline helping her set up. She was on the phone with Stefan.

"What!" Caroline screams. I look over, wondering why she's so pissed. "she can't have feelings for Damon. He's... Damon, and you're you, and i'm... revolted."

My eyes widened. Elena and Stefan aren't together anymore. I absolutely adored them together. It was pure, and how she has feelings for him? I just sigh, i just could t believe it.

I was shouting at kids who didn't knew what they were doing, Caroline's orders.

"Now how did I know i'd find you at the helm of this ship?" I hear a British accent say.

"Because i'm helping Caroline for miss mystic falls." I say, taking a little break to talk to Klaus.

"I was wondering what time i should pick you up tomorrow." Klaus says. "ummm 20 minutes before, Caroline's probably going to want me there early." I say.

"And i already have a dress, so don't even think of getting me so much as a corsage." I say, making us both laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow Evie.." Klaus says, smiling.

I put on my dress. It is more casual than usual, but that's fine with me.

I curl my hair, so i at least look fancy for this miss mystic falls

I curl my hair, so i at least look fancy for this miss mystic falls. I hear a knock on my door, knowing it's my ride, Klaus.

"You look ravishing." He says. "You don't look to bad yourself Klaus." I say. "You know I look amazing." I laugh. "ready?" He asks me.

"Blue." Elena and Caroline say.

"Really? the blue seems a little safe." April says, asking us for dress advice since we were all in the last miss mystic falls.

"Safe is good when it comes to the judges." Elena tells April.

"She's right. Gracie Lockwood had a 3-foot slit her year and practically got laughed off the court." Caroline says, which makes us all laugh.

"She got my vote." Damon comes walking in, when he's not suppose to be up here.

"Get out, lurker." Caroline says throwing someone at him. "ouch."

"Where's professor Shane?" Damon asks. "check the judges table." Caroline goes to shut the door. "Red one, definitely." Damon says.

"we've already agreed that the red ones a little bit too showy." Caroline says. "it's a pageant... that's the whole point."

"Did you win miss mystic falls last year? No. I don't think so."

"Neither did Elena, and she wore blue." Damon says. He really likes proving Caroline wrong. "Nobody cares what you think." April says she cares, which isn't helping the whole situation.