Thank god I wore cute underwear today.

After he takes off my leggings, he stands up and takes off his joggers and socks, leaving him in a pair of royal blue Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

I immediately look at the very large bulge barely being contained in his underwear.

Wow he's big.

He tosses his joggers by my dresser, then goes over to my nightstand. Not understanding why he's in there, until he brings out my vibrator.

How'd he...

"I wanna see what this baby can do" He said turning towards me.

"Yes please" I moaned, spreading my legs.

"Ok good because I wanted to use this on you since I first found it?" He said coming back on the bed.

Since he found it? That's a question for another time.

He lays down between my legs and turns it on, he starts to run it along the inside of my thigh, getting dangerously close to my pussy, but not touching it. He runs it on my lips over my panties, but not where I need it most.

He abandons my pussy, and reaches up to my breasts and runs it over my nipple.

"Oh fuck" I moan.

"That feel good sweetheart?" He asked switching to the other one.

"Josh...please stop teasing me" I whined.

"As you wish Katie girl" He said bringing the vibrator down the valley of my breasts, tracing down my stomach, to finally reaching my pussy.

He runs it over my covered pussy from top to bottom, finally settling it on my clit.

"Oh god, Josh!" I moan.

"You like that Katie girl?" He asked.

"Yes" I moan.

"What about this?" He asked moving my panties to the side, settling the vibrator on my bare pussy.

"Fuck, Josh don't stop!" I moaned.

He moves it in circles on my clit then turning up the setting and leaves it on there not moving, then repeats the process.

I'm just starting to feel the pulsing in my pussy meaning I'm getting close, until he stops and pulls it away.

"I swear to god Josh, if you don't make me cum I won't speak to you again" I threaten.

"Don't worry, you'll cum, a few times actually with what I have planned for you" He said and before I had a chance to ask him what he meant, he whipped off my panties and used his fingers to spread my lower lips and started flicking the hood of my clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

His tongue is tracing circles over my clit while he's working 2 fingers inside my walls. 

God his tongue is talented. 

Unfortunately I can't cum from penetration, just clit simulation, so I'm only feeling good from his tongue.