She opened the can up on the dance floor and downed it within ten minutes as she danced with random people. When she was with one group where the only person she knew was Johnny, a joint was passed around, and she gladly took a few puffs when he offered it to her, dashing off to a new set of people after, her social radar still up.

Soon, she went back to the bar and got another beer, but when she took one sip, all the drinks she'd had passed through her. She really needed to find a bathroom, so she asked someone near her and then went on her way.

When she opened the door to the bathroom, someone was just on the way out. It was Jaehyun, somehow still looking as fresh as when he'd arrived at the party.

"Slow down," he said, as she ran inside, grabbing her wrist. "You're gonna knock someone over."

"Gotta pee gotta pee gotta pee," she blurted out, the words pouring out fast as she jumped slightly in her place, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Oh fuck, give me your drink and go then," Jaehyun said, reaching for the can in her hand. Unable to hold it longer, she left the can with him and bolted into the nearest stall, laughing at the situation.

When she came out again to wash her hands, Jaehyun was leaning against the counter waiting, freely taking a gulp of her drink.

"That's mine you whore," she said, snatching it back. Drunk Dasom was definitely a lot more open with her profanities. "Get your own."

"Damn, I thought we could share," he said, folding his arms.

"Well," she responded in a slurred voice. "You thought wrong."

"Jeez, how much have you drank by now?" he wondered as she tore off a paper towel from the dispenser behind Jaehyun to dry her hands, leaving over him to reach it.

"Don't know, don't care," she giggled, opening the door to leave, with Jaehyun following her. "I'm literally so fucking hungry though, aren't you too? Food sounds so good right now but all the snacks are over. Y'all are rich bitches aren't you? You gotta keep it stocked, come on, step up your game."

"You're talking that fast, you've been laughing like an idiot since you walked into the bathroom, and you're hungry?" Jaehyun finally noticed as they blended into the dancing crowd. "You're not just drunk, you're fucking cross-fading."

"Hehe, how could you tell?" Dasom said, grabbing Jaehyun's hands and swinging them around as she jumped in her place.

"I... I literally just explained how."

"Oh right," Dasom laughed. "Sorry, I'm kinda stupid."

"You are," he said, not resisting as she kept swinging his arms. "But it's cute."

"Just shut up and dance with me frat boy," she instructed. Anything was a distraction from Mark to her in this state, but suddenly, after running away from Jaehyun all night, she realized he was the perfect distraction right now.

The two danced together, and when more and more people joined the dance floor, they were moved closer to each other.

In the present time from the bed she was in, Dasom's heart began to race as she recollected the way she and Jaehyun had ended up dancing.

She had been so close to him that she could feel his heavy breathing against her cheeks, her torso brushing up against his from time to time as they moved together. His hands had found his way up to her waist, and so, even when space cleared up, he didn't let her get away from him.

At that point, she hadn't even wanted to put distance between them anymore, and after a few minutes of them swaying to the music in that position, she turned around. Or rather, she had been turned by Jaehyun's hands around her waist guiding her movement.