After breakfast ,we got ready and head out.

Still Lisa’s POV.. okay..

 Lisa driving while joy in the passenger seat ..  on their way to university.

“Lis , you okay?” Joy asks..  music playing in the background

“I am” I respond, my eyes not leaving the road.

“ you know we here for you right?” Joy says again..

I smile and Nod.

“ I know my love” I say ,smiling. Joy chuckles.. I look at her, she smiles.

Joy and I are very close. She’s extremely breathtaking,her smile is amazing.. I’m gonna admit something but only you guys will know..

I had a crush on her before. . When we were younger I had a diary.. I mentioned someone I had a crush on and joy saw . I panicked and said it was I.U unnie but it was her all along and until this day she still believes I had a crush on I.U..

Older girls are kind of my thing and joy is older too.. and sexy.. I've gotten over that crush because she is indeed my bestfriends cousin .. Rosé wouldn't have any of it. She adores her cousin and she adores me but she doesn't want to let the bond we all have break .. selfish but she's right.

"Lis, what you thinking about now?" Joy asks ,looking at me.

" you look pretty hot today" I say ,she blushes.

"Do I only look hot today lis?" She asks.. I smile

" you always do .." I say ..setting the car into park, we just arrived at University.. I look at her.."let's go and let me do what I do best.. keeping all these thirsty hoes away from my breathtaking bestfriend" I add.. her eyes not leaving mine..

"Stop flirting with me lis.. I might just start to like your monkey ass" joy says,blushing.
She hits my arm  ,I laugh..

We get out.. the rest of the idiots arrived too..

"Howcome dayhun looks like she's about to sell drugs, Lisa looks like she's going into work and joy looks like she's just going to do grocery shopping" Jisoo asks , Rose starts to laugh looking at us ..joy,dayhun and I glare at Chaesoo..

"Atleast we look hot , why do you two look like you our fucking parents that's escorting us to school" dayhun raises .. we burst out in laughter..  it's true.. Chaesoo always looking like our parents that have been in love ever since they met and can't seem to get enough of eachother.