chapter 27 - unprogressive

Start from the beginning

The combination of her thumping heart, her shuddering breaths and her moans is something I can never ever get used to. It always has some kind of internal effect on me, lightening up the inches of currents in my body.

"God I love you" she says breathlessly, I haven't even started on the bottom half now.

Her grown breasts give me more pleasure than anything in the world. They fit perfectly in my hands more than ever, and I cannot love this more.

I move my kisses from her breasts to her bump, at which she laughs, and then to her abdomen. Even with the light dimmed, I can clearly see the goosebumps on her skin arriving as my hot breath continues to make contact.

The fact that she is pregnant and we don't use a condom anymore is just so satisfying, more than anyone could imagine.

"Hardin-" she whispers opening her knees when I pull my boxers down. I know she's worried since her bump is an actual bump now, but I would never hurt her.

"Trust me" I give her a nod and she shuts her eyes, holding out her hands for me.

"I do" she whispers back and I hear her gasp as I enter, I keep my eyes on her because her satisfied face is something I don't see often nowadays.

I collide my mouth to hers, giving her the warmth she craves. Her hands grip my bare back a little too tight as she digs her nails in my skin, boosting me even more.

She gets breathless in between to the point I know she won't be able to breathe if we continue further.

"Just- stay with me for a minute" I plead her and she shakes her head no. I cannot pull back now, I want to but I can't. Both of us haven't felt this good in ages.

"P-please" she gasps, asking me for her oxygen pipe and not wanting, I had to pull out. I couldn't watch her suffering to breathe any longer so I bring her the nasal cannula and she takes a few minutes to herself, catching her breath to normal, while I wear my boxers again.

Tessa's POV:

I was having the best time I've had in weeks but this- this again had to ruin it. If he hadn't passed me the pipe, I am pretty sure I would have collapsed. My lungs just couldn't handle the pressure and I feel so worthless right now.

He pleaded me for just one minute more and I couldn't give him that. He has gone out to the kitchen, to get some water maybe, but I can just tell that he is disappointed, angry even. Who wouldn't be?

He comes in the room after a few seconds and I sit up straight, waiting for him to say something. He just gets on his side of the bed and lays down without saying a word to me. His bare back facing me while I know he stays awake, pretending to be asleep just to avoid talking to me.

I wrap the cover around me and lay down too, forcing myself to fall asleep and trying to divert my mind. Tomorrow is the appointment we get to know the gender of our baby.

morning

The alarm sound just pisses me off than I already am, I shut it down and sigh. I do not want to get out of this warm bed.

Also not from his firm grip, he has his arm around my stomach and he's pressed against my backside. However mad or disappointed he is, he always finds his way back to me in his sleep. I always wake up to him holding me or vice versa.

I slowly turn over to face his beautiful face and manage to do so while still in his grip. He sighs and gets comfortable, pulling me rather closer so that now my bare chest is pressed against his. I close my eyes and decide to stay like this for a few more minutes- the most comfortable I've been in ages.