2: Can't take a few push ups?

Today is thursday, so....we have classes. It's seven in the morning and it feels like it is 3am, tell me about it. What a crime.

I could hear Clarke in the shower so I thought that I still had 10 more minutes of my beauty sleep. How wrong was I. That bitch had the audacity to wake me up!

- Hey! I was sleeping! - I groaned.

- Yeah, you're right, you were, not anymore sleeping beauty! - I don't know how she can be so energetic in the morning - Come on or we'll be late.

- Going! Don't need to be so sassy!

I took a quick shower and dressed a black blouse and some jeans that I bought yesterday when me and Clarke went shopping. We bought so many things I'm hoping my parents won't check my credit card. I applied mascara and eyeliner, put on my black vans and I was ready to go.

- C, I'm ready. - When I entered in the kitchen, Clarke was eating cake and drinking tea - why are you eating cake? Especially in the morning.

- I'm eating cake because it's somebody's birthday somewhere and because I like it.

- You know that's not really healthy and it's morning so you should eat some fruit and cereals.

- Yeah yeah I already know that bullshit.

- You know, if you really want to go to the gym with me..., what do you think they'll tell you about the food?

- About that gym thing... - and we were out of the door, listening Clarke on and on about the cute guys she's going to meet in the gym until we were at college and follow our separate ways.

I'm studying journalism and mass communication while Clarke is studying English. She wants to be an English teacher, poor kids. We don't have a lot of classes together, which sucks, but we are getting used to it. When I entered in the classroom it was 8:28, in 2 minutes students would came in rushing through the door, but I don't really pay attention to who enters and leaves. I'm not the best at making friends, so I only talk to the person beside me when I need to see their notes. Clarke it's always complaining about it, she thinks that I need to start talking to other people, and make new friends, but I'm not like her. She's the girl who makes friends easily, goes on dates... and I'm the girl who has to hear her talk about her dates and hears jokes like "you know what's the difference between you and a calendar? a calendar has dates", but I think that's the fact that we're so different that makes our friendship special- my thoughts were interrupted by voices, I looked up and saw the rest of the students coming in and I quickly grabbed my text book and listened as the teacher started speaking.

Before I knew it, classes were over, we already had lunch so now it was time to go to the gym, and it was Clarke's first time so I bet I'll have some good laughs.

- Are you excited to do exercise? - I asked Clarke with a smile on my face.

- Honey, I'm not here to exercise, I'm here to cheek the quality of the products in this store. - She answered while looking around the gym.

- You know they have people who work here making sure that you are working out, right?

- Okay, I'll make a sacrifice for a good cause... and, omg, what a cause, look at that piece of heaven. - I looked at who she was looking at and I saw no other than the guy from yesterday, not James, but the one who works here. He noticed our stares and walked in our direction.

- Hello ladies, need any help? - he asked smiling. It wasn't a friendly smile, it was a cheeky smile, and the way he looked at me made me feel like he knew something I didn't. I turn the treadmill on and started running while Clarke stared at him drooling.

- Yes, please! It's my first time here and I'm really excited to work out, but I need as many help as possible. - She's such a liar, what she does to get a boy's attention.

- Good thing I'm here to help you with everything you need then. - They were flirting and it was making me feeling nauseous.

- I need you to shut up before I throw up. - I murmured.

- What did you say? - He asked me with an eyebrow raised, he clearly heard me and was challenging me to repeat myself.

- I said I need to stop and do some push ups. - I answered smiling sweetly at him.

- Good! Let's do push ups! Will you help me Harry? - She was looking at him like a lost puppy and honestly I can't understand how guys fall for that, it's ridiculous.

- Sure, lay down one the match, I will help you.

I hate push ups; I don't know why I said that, I'm such an idiot. It was hard for me to try and do them right and the constant comments from Clarke to the guy that I've learn the name was Harry didn't help at all; "you're soooo strong, Harry" , "I don't think I could do this without you, you're my saviour", blá blá blá, kill me please.

- What's up, can't take a few push ups? - You've got to be kidding me...

- I can, but what if I couldn't, is it a problem? - I answered him with a fake smile.

- Not at all, but for someone who comes here every day for the past few months I was expecting more. - he wasn't helping Clarke anymore, she was looking at him questionably, probably thinking why he wasn't paying attention to her, but was looking at me with that weird smile of his. And how did he know I came here every day? I've never notice him, he noticed me? Stalker much?

- Yeah, well, I don't like push ups. - I said getting up and sent Clarke a look that clearly said "get up and get out" but she was too busy looking at Harry to understand it so I had to make an excuse to leave - Clarke, we have to leave, it's getting late and I need to go to the library to pick up a book.

- But we just got here! Can't you do that tomorrow? I don't even remember you saying that you needed to go to the library. - she said with a confuse look on her face. Omg Clarke, you are so stupid sometimes.

- Well, she clearly need to get that book and fast. - He knew I didn't, the look on his face said it all - So you better go, but we can continue this tomorrow. - He winked at her with a smile on his face.

I heard her say "sure" and looked back at me with a big smile on her face before turning around and start walking towards the changing room swinging her hips for obvious reasons. I followed her and briefly looked back at Harry and he was staring right back at me with such an intensity that I felt like he was reading my deepest and darkest secrets.

A.N.:

Here's the second chapter! We hope you like it! We would like to know your opinion :)

- Débs & Bia xx