Professor Payne.

"P R O F E S S O R   P A Y N E"

Written by Khristina

"H-how did you find out?" Zayn asks completely shocked and scared.

Professor Payne laughs, stroking his lower lip in the process. His dark, chocolate eyes meeting Zayn's pools of gold and he smirks. "I'm not stupid, Zayn. I know when a student plagiarizes, I'm suppose to know these things."

"W-what are you gonna do to me?" Zayn bit his lower lip, his eyes cascading down to the tile floor and he jumps when he sees Professor Payne's dress shoes walk into his line of sight. He looks up seeing him standing right in front of him. His minty breath hitting his face, sending a ray of chills down his spine.

"Oh there's a lot of things I wanna do to you, Zayn, many things" Professor Payne's smirk widens. He leans into Zayn, his lips brushing against the shell of Zayn's ear making Zayn bite his lip to hold back the whimpers caged in his throat. "But that's for me to know and for you to find out. If you sign this little contract."

Professor Payne walks back over to his desk then pushes the papers across the it, turning it for Zayn to read. Zayn skims it, his eyes widening in the process and his jaw falling slack.

"N-no! Never! This is crazy!" Zayn yells in protest, pushing the papers away in disgust.

"Its either this or getting kicked out of college" Professor Payne states in a dark, menacing voice. He walks over to Zayn again, circling him slowly as he eyes him up and down like a sculpture. "Wouldn't it suck for everyone to find out perfect little Zaynie Malik isn't so perfect? To know he's a liar and a cheater? To know that he's not as great as everyone says he is?"

Zayn swallows the lump in his throat, blinking rapidly to diminish the tears burning in his eyes. He feels so helpless, stuck and weak.

His eyes cowardly look into Professor Payne's powerful ones. "C-can't we work something else out? I-I'll give you money!"

Professor Payne chuckles. "Oh, Zayn. I don't want your money. I want you."

***

Ayooo another Ziam fic! I am hella excited. This is different from other stuff I've written. 1. Its BDSM 2. Its extremely smutty and kinky as shit 3. Its a studentxteacher fic. But I'm pretty sure I can handle it lol. Now lets do this! Don't forget to kiss that vote button and drop a comment if you like this:)