ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 (𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕦𝕥)

*Warning*                                                                                           _________________________________________________________

- BxB/BL/Gay

- Torturing

- Little mean Tubbo

- Swearing

If you are uncomfortable any of these i would suggest leaving if you would like you can check out my other books most of them are one-shots though. If you decided to stay I hope you enjoy!                                   _________________________________________________________

Tommy Pov

I decided to visit Dream. I needed to talk to him and I just kinda wanted to make fun of him and mock him. I got there and to my surprise dream was sitting against the wall and just not doing anything. "Dream" "Tommy" Dream sounded dead, his voice was a little scratchy and he sounded done with life "Dream you know your arse don't you" "yeah I know Tommy... I know ... why are you here Tommy" "just to tell you how useless you are and that you deserved this and more I think you should have been killed but I didn't have much of a choice on what was done with you but if I did I swear you would be dead," I said with a lot of passion in my voice "nice to know Tommy," he said again sounding dead I started to feel a little bad for him and thought about what could make him like this 'he only stays in this prison alone the only problem he has is being alone why is he acting like this gosh darn it I'm going to regret this' "why must you do this to me" I whispered "what did you say Tommy" "I said why must you do this to me" I was starting to get frustrated "do what?" Dream's starting to get on my nerves "ugh why are you acting like this!?" I said "acting like what" "acting like you life is so bad all you have to do is sit here and do nothing you don't have to deal with anything else but loneliness and your thoughts and i'm sure that your thoughts are perfectly fine and that you might even enjoy your thoughts but that's it that's all you have to deal with so what the fudge is your problem" I said finally snapping "Tommy you know nothing about me so don't come walking around thinking that you know everything about me" "yeah I know I don't know a lot about you but there shouldn't be anything else happening and if there was me and Tubbo should have been informed so stop acting like there was something happening that I don't know of in the prison" "well i guess Sam and Quackity haven't been liking those rules" "what do you mean has there been something happening ... not that i'm worried or anything i just want to know if there is and how severe it is so i can punish them accordingly" I said quickly "yeah sure" he said sounding sarcastic "... well i guess I can tell you just sit down you're going to be here for a while" 'how bad is it or is he just wasting my time' i thought while sitting down giving Dream a suspicious look after I sat down there was silence for a few minutes and i decided to finally break it "so are you going to tell me or are you just going to sit there?" "just give me a minute i'm telling you basically my whole life story here not just what happens in the prison okay i'm going to tell you somethings not even George and Sapnap know it's personal so give me a moment to get mentally ready" I was about to say something like "i don't want your life story dream i just want to know what Sam and Quackity did" but i didn't instead i said "you trust me that much or do you just not care?" "i would trust you with my life, Tommy" Dream said in a monotone voice, making me question if he's telling the truth or not "why ... I literally came in here to make fun of you. I told you if I was in control of what happened to you I would kill you. Why would you trust me?" I said confused "Tommy just because you don't like me and want me dead doesn't mean that if I gained your trust than you wouldn't wait anytime to save me or do anything to save me even if i did traumatise you i know that the only reason you hate me is my fault and if it makes you feel better I think i should be dead to i think they should kill me i'm a horrible person and deserve to die" I was shocked 'did he really think that?' I couldn't believe 'he actually thought that he deserved to die!? But he did ... didn't he I was torn between saying "no you don't i only said that because i was mad and caught up in the moment ... I'm sorry, why would you think it would make me feel better anyway!?" and "yeah it does make me feel better that you finally noticed your mistakes but just because you think this doesn't mean that you're getting out of prison or being forgiven" 'ugh do i comfort or make him feel worse i guess it won't hurt one time to comfort him and i need him to trust me so i can know what's been going on in here' so I said "no you don't i only said that because i was mad and caught up in the moment ... I'm sorry, why would you think it would make me feel better anyway!?"