【24】 Lets Play Pretend

Start from the beginning

Sukuna just sighed. Y/N may had been with him and Amemiya for a while, but there are things kept secret from the Shrine Maiden.

"There's something about you that would make her gladly spoil you."

"That's quite confusing... But i dont think Amemiya-sama would let Hana and Ayumi go after attempting to murder her just because i wished for it."

Right after those sentences came out of Y/N's mouth, she could swear that she heard Sukuna chuckled a little.

"Oh, she will, alright. You can ask her to kill them instantly right there and then."

Y/N is confused. Why would a powerful independent woman like Lady Amemiya would listen to a wish from a girl like her who is far away from her level.

"That seems like a joke..."

"Does it seems like im joking?"

Sukuna has a sadistic grin across his face, and Y/N know for a fact, he wasn't joking with his words.

"Ryo-san.. You've been with Amemiya-sama for quite a long time, right?"

"Ah.. Even before you're in your mother's womb."

"Then.. What have she done years ago? Why is she being hunted?"

Words that were said by Hana and Ayumi about the lady she looks up to being a criminal to the Shaman society, especially to the Zenin clan. And she remembers the fact that lady Sakuramachi knows about Lady Amemiya and even reffer to her as a traitor... Y/N cant help but think about it.

Sukuna raised an eyebrow,
"What have you heard?" he asked.

"Lady Amemiya seduced many nobles years ago and killing them with many other children to gain power and riches."

Y/N's words made Sukuna laughed and his laugh made Y/N confused with a hint of fear in it.

"So that's the story they went for, eh... What a cheap lie, yet many believes in it..."

A lie? That tragic story was a lie? Then what actually happened? Why did Amemiya hide herself?

"How come that's a lie?"

"How come a Mother kill the children she loved?"

The respond question from Sukuna makes Y/N taken aback. Lady Amemiya had a child before? But she never bring it up to any of the conversation they had.

Now that she think of it, every conversation between them, Amemiya manuvered the conversation, making Y/N telling her more about her personal information.

"Oh, there she goes."

Sukuna muttered when he sees a girl figure running into the cave.

"Its quite impressive she recovered that fast. Well, not fully recovered."

Y/N turns her glance to the direction he was looking, finding Ayumi struggling as she enters the cave. It's obvious what Ayumi is about to do, trying to save Hana.

Y/N stood up, and about to go after her, but Sukuna grabbed her wrist to stop the H/C haired maiden.

"It's their own fault for going after her. Let them die."