Rohit stops tickling him and Ryan leaves him and tries to run away from the room. Sidharth immediately grabs Ryan's neck and pulls him closer. He kicks him on his bum.
"Tu gaya aaj!"
"Sorry.. sorry.. chod.. maaf.. karde.. I will die.."
He kicks him a few more times before pushing him on the bed. Then he goes after Rohit who holds his ears and runs away.
"Sorry brother.."
"Ruk Ryan ka chamcha!"

Rohan after hearing everything says, "Why are you upset?"
Sidharth rubs his temples, "I don't know. I feel like she is trying to.. use me for pleasing her dad."
Ryan says,"Hain kar rahi hai. And you know that. But this is not the reason behind why you are upset. You are upset because you want to marry her but you can't. Tere self-respect ko lag raha hai.."
"Shut up!"
Ryan laughs,"There is no use shutting me up. I just told the truth. In reality, you have some feelings for her. But she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings because she thinks she is in love with the hottest guy in her circle. That's hurting you. That's why you reacted that way with her father and that's why you are upset."

Sidharth gazes at him,"Are you her friend or mine? Bada janta hai emotions and feelings ke bare mein. "
He smiles,"No sweetheart, mein tere ko janta hun."
Sidharth gets irritated. He leaves the room and walks out to the balcony.
Rohan follows him outside,"You know, Ryan is not wrong. I had seen that smile when you had told me she asked you to marry her when she was drunk. That night she was your Shehnu and you were her Sidu. Today she asked Sidharth Sehgal to marry her only to make her father happy. You know she has no feelings for you. And that thing is hurting you."

Sidharth stays silent for sometime then says,"Maybe you both are right. But what should I do now?"
Ryan walks out and puts his arms around him,"Tune mana kardiya hai na? Toh just chill. You can't possibly marry anyone and not definitely her."
Rohit yawns as he walks out,"Why? Karne de na. We can enjoy then."
Ryan hits his head,"He is young, he has a lot of responsibilities and he has yet to have a girlfriend. It's not the time to settle down. And he needs a girl who will understand him and take care of him. He has done enough for others, he needs someone to do something for him. I think I have given enough reasons. Now Sid, tu na bhul jaa sab kuch and try to find two or three girlfriends."

Sidharth smiles,"Right. It's tough to find one, and you want me to get two or three. "
Ryan nods his head, "Nothing is tough my brother. Chal, aaj toh ek gf Bana hi deta hun. Let's hit the road."
Before anyone could protest, he grabs their arms and pulls them to the door.

For the next two days, Sidharth avoids going to Suri house. He doesn't pick up Rajvir's or Sana's calls. On the third night, while driving home from the showroom, his phone rings. He halts his bike at the side of the road and pulls out the phone.
"Hello!"
"Sidharth beta, this is Sukhbinder here."
"Yes Sir. Boliye. How are you?"
"Are you angry over something? Why haven't you come for four days?"
"No, Sir. Nothing like that. It's just that I was busy. Got a new project for designing."

"If you are really not angry then you are coming right now. I know you have an off at the club tonight. Come here. We will have dinner together."
"No Sir. I can't have dinner. I will visit tomorrow morning."
"If you are not coming, I will skip dinner."
"Sir! Please don't do that."
"So you will not come?"
Sidharth sighs,"I will come but won't have dinner. Ma ne dinner bana liya hoga. I will freshen up and come to meet you after dinner."
"Okay. I am waiting for you, Sidharth."
The line goes dead.

Sidharth enters the Suri house with much inhibition. He doesn't want to see her. The servant shows him the bedroom where Sukhbinder is present. He is about to climb the stairs when he comes face to face with her.

Her eyes have lost the shine, her face looks sad and pale. A sense of guilt fills his heart. Is he responsible for her condition? The next moment, he makes himself understand that it is not. She herself is responsible for what she is going through.