Arranged

Once upon a time, there lived a kingdom ruled by a generous king named Marco Manoban. He was a kind man that fought along with his army at war. Refused to let others fight for his kingdom alone. He was a widower and a sad nobleman. His queen died the moment she had given birth to his lovely daughter, Lisa.

One day, he held a celebration for his daughter. Her first birthday. The first kingdom he invited was ruled by his best friend, King Kim. One of the most loyal and kind kings he had ever met.

They fought wars side by side, united kingdoms that were nearly broken and so much more. The kings had similar desires for their kingdoms and it was to grow their lands and build a bigger army

"My dear Marco, it's been way too long my friend," King Kim greeted, shaking that hand of his best friend that smiled happily,

"Unfortunately so. Sparring is just not the same without you." The king joked. His eyes then gazed down and noticed a little girl peeking from behind his friend's leg. She had a pink, sparkly puffy dress with a beautiful golden crown. His smile could only widen. "And who must this lovely princess be?"

The princess he spoke of slowly walked around her fathers leg and curtsied before running back around and hiding behind her fathers leg once again. The kings laughed, finding the girl extremely adorable.

"She is awfully lovely, my friend. It is a shame, however."

King Kim furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Shame?" King Manoban simply chuckled,

"It is a shame we solely have beautiful daughters."

It didn't take long for the other King to understand the meaning of that shame. He agreed, if either one of them were boys, maybe their children would have been wedded. Just then, however, as they gazed over to where Lisa laid in the crib, they noticed Jennie on her tiptoes, peeking inside and smiling so wide. They wondered how on earth could she have gotten there so quickly.

They observed the way she handed her a beautiful silver heart necklace– something the King never knew Jennie even had– while smiling at the cute baby with big brown eyes. And, in that instant, the fathers shared a look.

They were destined to be wedded. After all, both kings believed love was for everyone.

So, for every summer, every year, they were to reunite and spend as much time together. They believed it was easy, but their fighting daughters told them otherwise.

"Get your finger out of my face you monkey!"

"I don't listen to dumplings!!"

For the third time in the past hour, the father of the so-called 8 year old monkey and the father of the 9 year old dumpling rolled their eyes but with a smile that held amusement as they watched their two daughters once again argue over—well, nothing important they suppose.

"I just want to eat biscuits with my tea," the one with a soft Australian accent said, a pout with sad eyes staring longingly for the little biscuit in front of her.

"She started it!!"

"I did not!!"

"You did too!"

"Why can't we just play tea party like regular children?" the oldest of the group whispered under her breath as she watched her two friends battle it out.

"Hold me back, before I put my fist on her ugly face!" Jennie snarled, lifting up her puffy pink dress, while Lisa smirked and lifted her fist,

"Bring it on Kim!"

And just like that, Rosé ran over, holding Lisa by her arms while Jisoo held on to Jennie's waist, stopping her from kicking Lisa in the chin.

King Kim chuckled, turning away from the girls and facing his friend that smiled at the sight while drinking his tea.