Author's Note

Hi guys! SagittariusElyn is back with some Narnia Fanfiction with you all! This time we'll explore and learn about the stories of the Three Kings of Narnia: Peter, Edmund and Caspian. They were all known for their greatness, and honor but they too have their own fair share of experiences and sufferings throughout their years.

Again the concept in these stories is different from the original plot of the series of the Chronicles of Narnia. This is just my own take and personal imagination. So I understand if some of you doesn't like the concepts.

My main point into creating these stories, is to show that men or even people with great power such as kings are vulnerable too and that they also have their breaking points. This will be a trilogy.

I do recommend that you read and check out my other Narnian Fanfiction Story. It is entitled "Queen Susan's Return". That story features the events after the sudden death of the Pevensie siblings along with the other friends of Narnia in the train accident. It also shows the Redemption of the Queen and her coming back to Narnia. I recommend you to read that first because some of the characters that will be mentioned here can be found in the Susan Fanfiction.

I hope that you will enjoy the story. Leave a comment and vote. Thank you so much!

-SagittariusElyn