Part 8

Rickys POV

I hated how we abandoned Riley. Her beautiful smile, her shiny eyes, and her adorable laugh stuck in my mind like a memory.

I wonder how she's been holding up since last night, espicially with that box we sent. It was so rude of me to agree. I feel as if i could've stayed with her. Gave her somebody. She probably hates us now, well more than she already did the boys now.

I saw her scars. I wanted to cry, but i didn't want her to know i saw them. I just met her and she already means the world to me. I think i'm.. In love?

I was dragged out of my thoughts when someone yelled my name waving a hand in my face. It was the one and only brother of sweet little innocent Riley.

" Bro, u okay? " He asked me.

" No " I sighed.

" Whats wrong? " He asked scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion.

" Why did we leave her? She's so sweet and innocent! I can't believe i actually left her! " I shouted at him.

" Who? " He asked confused still.

" Your sister, Riley! We need to hurry back i'm afraid of her near future!!! " I said like she was going to die, which she might.

" Why do you care about her? " Conner asked once again getting on my nerves for like the thousanth time in an hour..

" BECAUSE WE JUST ABANDONED HER FOR NO REASON! " I yelled inching closer to the prick.

" Don't tell me you care about her dude!? " He said, slightly frightened by my actions.

" I DO SO BRING ME BACK, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE KNOWING SHE COULD KILL HERSELF AT ANY GIVEN MOMENTS! I SAW HER SCARS! I'm scared! " I said loudly screaming in his face, but my voice seemed to whisper ' I'm Scared '.

Conner s POV

She still cuts? I'm a terrible brother! All i ever wanted to do is be an amazing big brother from beginning to end, but i just realized how much of a prick i am to Riley. My own sister. :(

My eyes watered.

" She still cuts? " I whispered.

" Yes she does you prick! And DO NOT play the innocent card with me! " Ricky yelled.

I ran out of the house and ran straight to my house.

The door was locked! Shit!

I was able to get through our back door.

I ran up the stairs and to Riley's room. It was open.

She was all snuggled up on her bed trapped in her blankets smiling as she peacefully sleeping.

I left happy knowing she's safe and went down stairs and sat on the couch. I laid down and fell asleep.

I know i will be able to apologize tomorrow. I will try to not cry. I will say the thing i never really meant when i said it before.

I'm Sorry...

________________________________

Hi guys sorry short chapter, but bare with me!!! Please! I know i'm never updating and it's because school is really stressful right now and i have tons and tons of homework every night, because it's becoming the end of the year, only 34 days of school left! Yay! I'm so excited!!! But i hope you understand!!! :)

~ShawnsSmile

t.